Fast Over Crest Rally Club

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 58 comments
Canada
Merrickville, Ont.
aerolite
Welcome to the Fast Over Crest Club.
A new rally will start each week and run for the week. Each season will consist of four weeks.
@mav0016 started the club in Dirt Rally 2.0 site, I just started this thread. He will update the post below each week with the current rally running.

Season 2.jpg

Season 1.jpg

Last edited:
I use a razor ripsaw HD through OBDs on a lap top. It was a little grainy because I was messing with different settings I can get 1080 P at 60 frames. In the Lobanaro league I can also get the party chat among st all the drivers. If you have a twitch account or Youtube account you can stream straight from the PS4. Twitch is easier to edit the videos from then youtube. I usually stream to twitch then export to youtube. Can't watch twitch at work.

So I really messed up after stage 6, with no service after 3 stages I was running on bad engine then a flat...Should be an interesting result in the end. I'm finsihed the rally but lost A LOT of time.

Sorry for the double post. Here is the video from stage 8 and 9. Benn messing around with Imovie. Tell me what you think. It is slightly grainy.

Last edited:
OMG, I suck :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I must have blown 95% of the hairpins, wasn't overshooting, just couldn't get car to turn :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :ouch::grumpy::mad:

The Hairpins suck. I was trying to use the handbrake, but just started using the power of the car and braking to get through them.

Glad to hear it wasn’t just me then, I was getting so frustrated!
I also felt my brakes were really touchy as well and locking up way to easy. I went to DirtFish with the car after to test, and changed my brake dead zone and saturation pretty substantially. It definitely seemed to help. Because of the injuries to my left leg and foot, it is very hard for me to keep my foot off the brake completely, so I need lots of dead zone. It’s not like it is in PCars where I can rest my foot on the pedal without it engaging the brake.

@Mav006- At least you kept it on the track during your barrel roles. Mine have a tendency to go off track.

@aerolite- Glad to hear that you got your braking some what set up. I may have to try it myself and adjust the setting some what. My pedal feels a little grabby too. The last couple of weeks I have been one footing it. I am teaching myself how to heal toe. That is how I ran the last 2 weeks of PC2. I definitely see a difference in my driving. Oh yeah one more thing, If you think those hairpins are bad in New England, wait to you hit the hairpins in Greece.

Greece is a hard course. I am in another league that just completed Greece with the BMW M2, Camaro, Mustang and Porsche 911. Here are a couple of vids from that. If you think it is hard in an all wheel drive car, try it in a 400 HP rear wheel drive car.

I haven't made any from this round yet. Will do shortly.

Here's stage 5

Here's stage 6

Last edited:
For some reason there's no record of me doing stage 4 and it bumped me down several minutes! wtf is going on...this sucks. I have stage 3 time and then stage 5 time but no stage 4.

For some reason there's no record of me doing stage 4 and it bumped me down several minutes! wtf is going on...this sucks. I have stage 3 time and then stage 5 time but no stage 4.
I figured you went off a cliff too many times! But it sucks for sure, not really fair :banghead:
Do you guys stick to the recommended tires?

Yep. The softs will be destroyed by the time you get to the next stage. Haven't tried the hard tires.

mav0016, I'll be at the funeral.

After 2 stages the meds are about destroyed. I couldn't imagine what it would be like driving racing slicks into a 3rd stage before a rest stop.

Are you all running assist?

Last edited:
@2pfspiff WTF is going on with your stages, a glitch?
Forget that question, now I know! I went off at the start of S10 and got terminal damage, car not recoverable, and then I see the same stage times as you. It was such a small off as well, was so surprised to see I was out.
And no to assists.

Last edited:
A little word of advice. Don't get pissed off at something then try to play this game. I crashed and totaled in the 7th stage 2nd sector. I was driving like ****, my DOR on my wheel was wrong and I was already aggravated at something completely different. On the 5th wreck off the course I nailed the gas and totaled the car. Sorry so long between writes. I was pretty busy with life. I will start tonight after Lobanaro

I had a flat every stage after stage 4, I couldn't even use my spare because I only brought 1. So I just decided to kill the car into a tree...

Back