Fastest car in GT2

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
New Zealand
New Zealand
SkylineObsession
Mangosaurus
What are your 5 fastest cars, and their speeds?
Mine are:
1.  HKS 180SX Drag = 440Km/h+
2.  Toyota GT-ONE Road Car = 420Km/h+
3. Weigert Vector W8 Twin-Turbo = 380Km/h+

Can't remember the rest. I'll have to go check.

Mine's probably the Speed 12, I can't remember the top speed though.

Did you get those speeds using the Motorsports Land bug?

No, the Test Track.
I have settings to get both the R390 GT1 Road Cars to about 408Km/h

In the motorsports land bug i got the HKS 180SX Drag up to 493Km/h. Except i did'nt take down the settings. :(

Hmmm...that sounds really fast, but I'm gonna need to put a Km/h speed converter on the site...

1 mile = 1.609344 kilometers.

493 km/h = (approx.) 306.336 mph

(Edited by Talentless at 9:47 pm on June 8, 2001)

Thanks for the math, Talentless!  :D

I'm going to try to find some kind of Javascript to do these calculations.  With the much more international reach of these forums, we're going to need it.

How long did it take to get up to that speed?

AGES. About 2-3 minutes. At 493 it was going too slow (it would take nearly 30 seconds to go 1Km/h faster) so i stopped it.

I'd like to do that and tape the button down and leave it on overnight.  :)

Oh, well.  :shakehead:

(I love these emoticons...)

Are you sure the GT-One and XJ220 are faster than the Escudo?

Oops...yeah that was my fault...sorry...  :redface:

If we bring hybrids into this :) ok, non hybrids:
180SX Drag:             270.34mph
R33 Drag:                 259.83mph
GT-One Road Car:    265.86mph
Speed 12:                263.95mph
Escudo:                    258.75mph

Hybrids:
Supra RZ:          655mph
R34 Vspec:        637.53mph
Civic Type R:      583.80mph
Dihatsu Midget: 493.75mph
AMG C 33 (something like that) :  602.79mph

Quote: from Evolution Racer on 2:26 pm on June 29, 2001[br]how can you get 270 mph wit the drag racer. I barely can get 248 with my escudo on the test course.
I believe I have got 260 before.

Jordan, 655mph: I used my hybrid supra and it's got 11085hp and when the race started, I didn't even hit the gas and it took off like crazy, it was like an auto-pilot and the car just took off, same with the R34 and the AMG, I didn't hit that speed on porpose.

Evolution Racer: I can't tell you how I got it, Once I hit 250mph, it seemed like there was a burts of energy, almost like a nitrous boost and it just took off, I forgot to turn and went into the wall.

:conf:  Maybe I didn't get that fast in the 180 SX.  I don't know.  :(

I've found out how to get the almost max speed of all cars, it takes me a while to find the right gear ratios but I eventually find it. Over the past few months, i've become a regular speed demon  😈 I've found the max speed of alot of cars, I just can't remeber any of them :D

it seemed like there was a burts of energy, almost like a nitrous boost and it just took off
That same sort of thing happens to me in the Unisia Jecs Skyline sometimes.

Motor sports land? I've heard of the trick but never tried it, There's one that for some reason, I've only seen it done on my disk. None of my friends have this thing. On the test course, the first turn, by the I'm doing a good 190 - 200mph, on the side where the grass is, right where the grass ends and the turn begins, you gotta hit the wall right there, if you miss it, it won't work. BUt I get stuck in the wall for a minute then it lets me go and I drive outside of the test course until I hit my max speed.

Cool, Drifta.  That sounds a lot easier than the Motorsports Land bug.  :)

To make the gear faster just adjust the automatic gear ratio to max. Then the RPMs wont go to max so fast and the car will be able to go at faster speeds. Well I got 248 mph at the test course. But Im gonna go to the motor sports land and go Off-Roading and get the max speed.

Back