Favorite Car in San Andreas?

• Thread starter Event
  • 302 comments

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
You knew it was coming!

My favorite sports car is... well, I don't have one yet since they're so uncommon... :grumpy: Maybe the Buffalo....

My favorite average run-of-the-mill car is the Stallion. This car sounds and looks great and when I see one, I just have to jack it. My second favorite is the Sabre.

my favorite Bike is the NRG-500. this is my road-tripper of choice. If only it had the sound of the FGR-900. :drool: (i really dont know the letters. All I know is the numbers...)

Umm for a lowrider it'd be a blade with the vinyl hardtop, looks exactly like a 67 impala, and for some odd reason I just really like the towtruck cause you can tow anything with it. Towing the rhino is quite funny.

I don't know which is my favourite car yet. I've had hardly any practice with the high end sports cars, but I've a Turismo and Infernus put away in a garage in Las Venturas so if I feel like it I can take them out on the road and test them out.

As for bikes.... the NRG500 is the best. It handles fantastically and it's seriously fast. I've noticed one spawning outside the bike school. I have all golds in bike school, does it spawn there anyway or do you need all gold to unlock it there? I've noticed the FCR900 spawning there too. As for the sound of it, I prefer the high pitched engine noise off it than the deeper engine sound of the FCR900.

KM.

So far, My favourite car the Stallion, as i always liked them from the previous 2 games for their overall good-ness :)
I also like the Buffalo a lot. Got one in my garage in grove street.

I havn't came accross most of the cars yet because i'm refraining from getting to far into the game so early. It's a huge game already but i want to realy make it last :P

My favorite all around car is the Bandito. It's fast & small. It has good traction, it's good over bumps & it sounds like an FCR 900.

Quick_Nick
My favorite all around car is the Bandito. It's fast & small. It has good traction, it's good over bumps & it sounds like an FCR 900.
where do you find the bandito. ive used it on one mission for toreno. i like the ncr 500 for bike. i like the lowrider pedal bike. for loweride, i like the tornado becuase if you put the front end up in the air with the hydros and floor it, the rear shootin out so many sparks. my favorite sports car is either the turismo or sultan, becuase they are for 4wd, so i can easily do switch blades

wow. Triple post. someones computer was being gay...

So far, it's a big tie between the...

Turismo
Elegy
Infernus
Super GT
Cheetah &
Packer.

I"m sure you all know how to tow cars on the Packer right? Without them falling off? Good

My favorite car until now it´s the Broadway. It´s the one behind the gas station that you use to do those pimp missions. I tuned it up and I´m using as my lowrider car.

FCR-900

I love bikes in the game because you always need to get through a tight fit, and it's fast and durable.

NRG-500 9 you can fing it in los santos)

Hustler

Tanker( odd, yes, but it's fun to plow into stuff, and it goes really fast for a srmi.

It's also fun to take the tanker off of mount chiliad.

My Favourite vehicles are as follows.
Elegy
Turismo
Bullet
Infernus
Bandito
FCR 900
NRG 500
Jester
Monster
BF injection
Buffalo.
And the list goes on with all the vehicles in this game.

Where is it possible to see a NRG-500 in LS?

I've heard on top of a car garage near the stadium, but what garage!?

McLaren F1GTR
Where is it possible to see a NRG-500 in LS?

Never seen one in LS, there's one by the I/E in SF.

The NRG-500 and the Monster are my favorite rides.

Sry to go a bit off-topic, but when you guys say you'll only see the car in another area, you're kinda wrong. Today, I spotted a Banshee, and exploded due to a gun fight. Rich cars can be found in Vinewood. It's just a big deal of luck.

Also, I heard you can very uncommon;y see a sports car when doing Firetruck missions like in GTA3.

Get a BF Injection, drive around Vinewood, and boom! Infernus' are everywhere. Or almost. It seems the the same car as you deal is back, but not as much which is good.

I must be lucky. I had a one star wanted level and I saw an infernus and got in it but they busted me. To make me feel worse, two slamvans were behind me as I got busted.:grumpy:

SO close?

Hate it when that happens in a game.

Saw a Cheetah, went for it, and the Ballas blew it up!

A certain somebody got mad, and redid the Boston (Massacer? Or something like that).

San Andreas style.

Then I guess i'm lucky. I saw a Cheetah in Los Santos. I stole it. I tuned it. Used it in a mission. It blew up.

Can you really tow cars on the packer without them falling Off?

As for my faverit I like them all to much to just pick one!

Back