Favorite car in Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
ya put your fast/favorite car in TXR0!Give hint ect.Oh ya ,do any of you'll know the ???'s car is.My fastest is the 964 Turbo and the Dodge Viper.

My midnight black 864 HP Z15AM (3000GT/GTO VR-4)! I had all of the engine and body kits maxed out except for the wing. I kept the large wing, the one that looks like the real life '99 3000GT. I also have the Curving Edge sticker and silver 5 spoked wheels. Mr. ??? didn't have a chance against me. :cool:

What scares me the most is where you race a gang boss, then a devil, and then another devil! :eek:

Originally posted by viper_maniac
My favorite is the Skyline with horns or whatever and the high beams is a red light.

Mine too :D It might not be the fastest, but it's definitely the best looking 😈

You have to have certain mods for the Wanders to race you, like a certain car and muffler and so on.

Go to google.com and type in TXRO Wander list, it'll give you the list of all Wanders and what you need to race them.

I agree with the red Skyline:thumbsup:

Nevermind that.I found a complete Wanader list on neoseeker.THX.

Thats is REAL Street speed.It feels weird when you play GT3 allot.It happened to me to do not worry

This is the #400 car i think he's talking about (the datsun)... the guy has no name , he comes out after you beat all the wanderers and all others... The white FD RX7 you're talking about is white carisma's car i belive (he's the leader of the Zodiacs)... his car will smoke any car besides #400 on straightway , but it has many problems with grip and corners... In the Datsun #400 if you don't brake to like 50 km/h you'll almost always spin out in a corner , so i mostly just lean on the barrier , but the acceleration is unbelivable... i can do the quarter mile in like 6 seconds in it... but the most balanced car in the game has to be speed king's skyline... but still my favourite has to be the Impreza 22Bti... i forgot the code , but it's the only one that starts with 2.2 liter engine... it may not accelerate as fast as speed king's skyline , white carisma's 3 rotor FD or #400's Datsun but it's one of the best handling cars in the game and it's very easy to control , and when you set it up right you can beat everyone with it , if you know when to shift and set up the right gear rations and keep it in the powerband then it'll be crazy fast in straight too... i'm talking about when you buy everything for it including L7 engine , L8 muffler and L5 body (need at least1864 miles/3000 km on the clock)... I have a CP9A6M lancer and the 22Bti impreza for kanjo/shinkanjo runs , and Porsche , Speed king's skyline , White's carisma's 3rotor FD , Viper and #400 Datsun all maxed out for yokohane/wangan runs... Btw Mista_X - powerman is right , the porsche in the game is a 964 , there are two versions , a turbo one that leader of Abflug drives and NA one from some wanderer...

Back