Favorite car to drive?

• Thread starter Xouved
  • 267 comments
Respect to those using stock/reasonably tuned cars as their example rather than thinking epic speed and a high price tag is what makes a car great.

Now, someone say Prius so I can put an axe in your head.

Motor Sport Elise '99 is one of my faves. Don't need to do much to it, just a little bit of modification and tweaking.

Nissan GT-R and Skyline R34 Nur (Premium) - these are both pretty awesome fun

458 Italia is brilliant but I also quite like a fairly heavily modified 512BB, it makes a great noise and that 70s styling is rather nice to look at during replays, makes a great noise too.

I have the LFA and 670-SV Murci but whilst they are good, I don't think they're great....

SLS AMG is fab, love that too

M3 CSL with a few mods - gotta love low-weight M cars :)

If I'm in the mood for crazy oversteering, drifting craziness, I always go for the P4 race car or TVR Tuscan Speed 6 - excellent fun, but not always the quickest times :)

I like my closed-wheel Nissan R89C car too, one of my favourite periods of sports car racing and a very striking race car which tears your face clean off.... I've tried (in vain) to get it round the ring without crashing, not managed it yet, just tooooo fast

I could go on, forever..... there aren't many cars that I don't like frankly.

1. McLaren F1. I haven't modified this car save for a chip and racing slicks. An absolute joy to drive.

2. Ferrari 458. This car is brilliance on 4 wheels. My lap times always go down with this car. It's so easy to be consistent, and super stable in all situations.

3. Ferrari F-40. Fully tuned here. The noise is fantastic. 220 MPH in fourth gear heading onto the Mulsanne Straight, still another gear to go. Rocket fast.

4. 07' MX-5. My sleeper. Fully tuned churning out a robust 330 horses, it'll eat your Italian Stallion for brekky on teh ring.

I have to say my favorite car is the Veyron. Its stupidly fast off the line and in straights, but thats not even the best part. What I like is just how composed the car is, even had like 220 MPH. I mean I have never spun out in this car, the braking is superb, and it doesn't bobble like some other cars. And it sound super cool. Not to mention the wing is mesmerizing.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Nothing but an oil change and racing soft tires. Great car for learning tracks and just hotlapping the Nurburgring.

My 320i Touring Car, Its awesome how it can take the Nurb in a shift up.

Still waiting for that gem to pop up in the UCD.

RM Camaro '69 so far for me, FTO Super Touring was my fave in GT4 and one's just arrived in UCD. :)

Last edited:
my fav car to drive is my 252 power(reving to 10k) AE86 Trueno SS Version and related to Initial D!!, My N/A Tuned 460 HP NSX-R, My 97' Honda Civic Type R EK9, 91' RX-7 FD3S, A AE86 Trueno which is stock and a stock Levin AE86. lol

I don't really have a favorite at the moment but I must say driving the X1 is pretty sweet but very intense.

I am pretty partial to my Lotus and my 67 Cougar though.

Jaguar E-Type Coupé '61

gsb0dl.jpg

Qlxr8l.jpg

Great sound, unforgettable looks, lively handling and sufficient punch to tame almost anything one can throw at it.

I enjoy driving my Chaparral 2D Race Car ('67), winning or losing. The engine sounds amazing when accelerating.

LOL, I have had the most fun so far driving my 300+hp Ek9 civic around, Torque steer is hilarious.

But the Mclaren F1 with a set of racing slick's is where the money's at.

I won that Alfa race car the other day. The Pebble Beach winner. Giulla or something? I forget the name and can't check because Bob is dominating at the moment. But that car is such a pleasure to drive!

Ford GT is an absolute blast. With racing exhaust, it sounds like a can-am car, but really isn't very difficult to drive. Truly, truly epic.

I also enjoy the 350z and RX8, both stock. Not fast, but quite fun.

I've done easily 20 laps at the ring today, just driving various cars. No other racing game, ever, has been this much fun to drive.

right now:

96 lotus elise RM
01 VW GTI RM
ferrari 458

and the best car for donuts and drifting.......

E63 AMG. I couldnt believe the amount of smoke coming from the tires watching my replay on the top gear track.

My favorite is my GTR SpecV maxed except for the turbo kit which is mid range so i can run smaller circuits too :D My favorite car to drift would be my 370Z, which for some reason almost will not spin out even with extreme angles

Matte Yellow 430 Scuderia.

Corvette ZR-1 RM.

Edit: Just got my hands on the Zonda R (thanks Bob), Wow what a car.:drool:

Last edited:
Back