Favorite drift-lucious car!?

What car in your garage do you favor to drift with? As far as I have gotten in GT3, I like the NSX Type R because it is very controllable and exits the drift like cakework. If I could manage to handle my CLK55 then that might be good, but as of now it oversteers. I was thinking of using soft rears and hard fronts for it, because I heard that was good in real cars, should be to here, right? Also my Lancer EVO T.M.E. VI is probable if I give it a lowering, tires, turbo or NA (whatever it uses), and some other hop-ups!!! Thats all I have for now in my garage I really favor, you?

There are very few cars with special drift setups that I keep in the garage (I like to drift the cars stock, only with sim tires), the one I like most the 180sx. Very precise, controlable and looks so cool in the replay (if you like it as I do, that is). :)

My fav drift car would have to be the MR2. It has bout 480 hp fully souped and since it is a MR car, it has great handling. Other than that, TME EVO VI is a turbo car, just so you know. All Mitsu's EVO's are.

i've been jumping around from car to car, but rite now i think that the SW20 [new MR2] is pretty good to drift ^^

Played with an S15 for a while and liked that, very controllable. I then went to the Trueno Shigeno version which I am driving mostly at the moment (blame Initial D!).

TVR Griffith 500 is quite fun with super slicks. It will come out easily and snap back easily and controllibly. The Six speed is pretty good too. Then again i run my cars a bit loose in general since its smarter (to me atleast) to have a car thats a bit loose but will turn any corner than one thats tight and stable but a b!tch to turn, so all of my cars tend to drift to some degree. :cool:

I like drifting my S2000, S13, R34, AE86, MR2, Supra, and the Chaser. For those of you that are scratching your heads, the Supra and especially the Chaser are tanks, but they can be drifted. It's kind of hard to pull off, but my suspension settings help make it easier. They may be tanks but they look pretty tight drifting. BTW When I talk about drifting cars, I'm referring to 4 wheel drifting since I prefer to go fast than look good.

Back