Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Mazda RX7

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX

Votes: 15 8.9%

• Total voters
The Nissan Skyline is the best Japanese sports car there is, in fact the only car that comes close in my mind is the Saleen Mustang and since that is very American as opposed to Japanese, the Skyline gets my vote.

The flagship of Toyota is technically the Pitz... but who's counting. I voted for the RX-7 because I didn't see the ZZII... : /

Apart from the fact that the ZZII is way above the price range of all of these cars vinkento...;)

I voted Toyota Supra, I like that, nice steering, and you can get a good horsepower run out of it if you want good straight speed.

I love the Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car too much not to vote for it. Besides, the fact that it is the only car in the game with the "glow in the dark" racing number on the side, that makes it look so cool in the night races, it also is a great drifting car, has great speed, acceleration and is easy to handle.

I think the ZZII is a Skyline car with a different body is it not? I thought I read that some place but I might be mistaken.(Note: The Skyline sounds very similar to it in the game.)

I think the Supra handles the best out of all of them and has great power capability but I still choose the RX-7 over it.
:D

What happened to the Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX-XR-RR-X4-XT-XX-XX-RT-TX-4R-TX-XT-T4-X4? And the Suzuki Alto Works (Escudo PP isn't a Suzuki product - check the disclaimers... :D)?

:D

The whole Skyline GTR Series is brilliant it might have its flaws but its so nice looking and wow the performance is equal to a Ferrari or maybe dunno but its my favorite.

It would be ridiculous to put a ZZII into the poll ppl :P It would then be obvious to choose the ZZII over any other car besides maybe the LM's. My vote goes to da Skyline.

I also voted for the Supra...One of my favorite cars ever, and ving, this is a Japanese car poll, so that's why there is no FIAT in it. Besides, no one would vote for it anyway! Just kidding...

I think the votes thusfar sum it up. I particularly like the RWD skylines more than the 4WDs. I just like the feel better. Of course, my favorite is the Calsonic Skyline.

I didnt put the ZZII on the poll because, they only make badass cars, I mean Toyota and the rest of the companys make cars like the camry and things like that. Not to mention this poll would be very lopsided. But I agree that the ZZII is one tight car.

AWWWW man.....Why such a hard decision...I mean..I own a Fc3s Rx-7...So I love those..They are so fun to drive....However, I am madly in love with the NSX and Honda in general, and I just can't get enough of the C32 powerplant...Woo bad boy there..I drool over skylines, and I actually plan on owning one sometime in my lifetime....I would actually preffer a R32 and the RB26 is just so bad azz...The 3000gt..many people look beyond this car in the real world simply because they weight 3900 lbs in their hard top form and 4100 lbs convertable..I mean they are HUGE..but they have a very good V6 engine..And with simple turbo upgrades which could be considered bolt ons it can run 12's no problem...Good AWD and AWS aswell....and the WRX..come on....I love the 22B...You can't make me choose between these!!..I will select them all!!! except the supra......They all get my vote

i felt sorry for wrx not getting any votes... common that is one amazing car and the new ones... drool... i think i like almost every car up there... but think that a nicely tuned vr4 can kick any skylines butt... unless its a 400r... other than that good poll

Originally posted by bengee
i felt sorry for wrx not getting any votes... common that is one amazing car and the new ones... drool... i think i like almost every car up there... but think that a nicely tuned vr4 can kick any skylines butt... unless its a 400r... other than that good poll

hell ya the new WRX STi owns

The New STI looks fruity...-.-;;So does the EJ20..But I mean the new STi is a modded RS motor with a new tranny.......Something any Scoobie fan with a RS can make.....it'd just be lighter....and quicker

better suspension... more engine technology... better brakes... but you are right bout the rs... that is probably y they made the rs and the sti look so different... and packed more tech into it... so it would cost more money to convert a new rs into a STi.... hmmm never thought of that...

wrx still has the 2.0 litre tho... not rs engine... hmmm that makes me think... still love scoobies tho...

Actually the USDM Subaru RS is a 2.5l EJ25 Engine....
The 04 STi has a 2.5l Ej25 engine...... same displacment same heads..same block...only difference is HP #'s and Transmission and of course electronics and all that good stuff..but i'm sure it'd be cheaper to build a Fast turbocharged RS with the turbocharger from the EJ25 of a STi..Than buying a 40+ grand STi..I know they are supposed to be 35....but come on..the 19,995 neons sell for 29 and 32 grand...

youd have to convert hood to have the large hood scoop need for the top mounted turbo... or the front bumper for front mounted... you'd need the inverted struts only on STi... youd need a new tranny... a new turbo... and intercooler... lots of electronics to manage the systems managed in STi... scerw the seats or interior differences... screw spoiler unnecessary exterior changes... you need new diff's... new tires... well i guess not really...

lets see the rs is like 20 for an ok one... and a wrx 35... like i said before if you are willing to work maybe it is a good idea to soup up an rs... because botht eh sti and rs have 2,5 litre engine... wasnt sure if you got that....

i was saying that the wrx impreza not the STi has the 2.0 litre still... i was saying you were right... not sure what i am saying now... oh well...

anyways you might was well get an rx-8 mazda speed six or 350z.... instead of wrx... if you gonna go for sti price at 35k... still think Sti is better than souping up a 2litre wrx... unless you are hardocore and want rally spec... and Sti is better for money than an evo... ok i be quiet now... i really should think before i type lol

Back