Favorite SNES game.

Ack, so many. Super Metroid. Super Mario World. A Link to the Past. Final Fantasy 3/VI. Sigh....I love my super nintendo.

if you love SNES, you should grab SNES9X. awesome emulator, and it uses your 3D card, makes the games look wicked! super contra at 1600x1200! muahahahahahaaaaa! or better yet, bomber man! yehaw! and metroid! :drool: or some good ol' super mario 3!!! (super mario allstars). and yes of course super mario world and yoshi and kirby and lalalalalalaaaaaaaa.

I can't pick just one!

Four way tie:

Desert Strike
NBA Jam
Turn and Burn: No Fly Zone
Wing Commander: The Secret Missions

Super Mario Allstars (gotta love those lost levels :D )
Chrono Trigger
FF3/6 (Or whatever mind you i have this on my PSX now)
Bomberman with 4 people is very good!

1st: Mega Man X3 :rockon:
2nd: Mega Man X
3rd: Mega Man X2
4th: Legend of Zelda: A Like to the Past

Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Super Metroid :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Super Castlevania IV :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Final Fantasy VI :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (yes, I go by the Japanese numbers...it's easier to keep track of what's what :) )

Angel o' Death: SNES9X is good, but have you tried ZSNES? I've used both and ZSNES beat the pants off of SNES9X in performance on my machine.

Zelda, metroid, mario, castlevania, mario paint (heheh, i used to recreate all the game themes on this game), and contra III

Super Mario RPG is my numero uno

Originally posted by risingson77

Angel o' Death: SNES9X is good, but have you tried ZSNES? I've used both and ZSNES beat the pants off of SNES9X in performance on my machine.

yea i just tried ZNES tonight. i don't like the GUI or the render engine. snes9x is the better of the 2 in my opinion, with a 3D card it performs with awesome speed, and it looks better then it did on the TV!!

Originally posted by risingson77
SNES9X is good, but have you tried ZSNES? I've used both and ZSNES beat the pants off of SNES9X in performance on my machine.

I like snes9x. I've always heard that zsnes sucked.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I like snes9x. I've always heard that zsnes sucked.

That's propoganda, a few years ago Snes9x people accused Zsnes of stealing and incorporating their code into a Zsnes release. From that point on the Zsnes was the best show in town. Pretty pathetic for people designing software to help pirate other people's hardware and software to accuse others of stealing their ideas. Anyway, I love irony, and it gave me the opportunity to replay a few games without having to hook my SNES back up. :)

Super Punchout!, Super Mario World, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Contra 3, NBA JAM TE, F-Zero...the list could go on forever
I just bought my SNES off of ebay not too long ago after missing the one I sold to get my Playstation

Originally posted by SublimeDood10
I just bought my SNES off of ebay not too long ago after missing the one I sold to get my Playstation.

Me too...I traded my SNES and its games for some Playstation games....one of them being Crash Bandicoot. :yuck: :dunce:

Back