favorite team

• Thread starter phychosis2
  • 102 comments
My favorite team is Chivas from the mexican league.:D

Attachments

• chivaschingon.gif
    chivaschingon.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 107
Mine is from the Aussie NSL Marconi Stallions who r kicken ass this year after a few bad ones Wahooo go the mighy Marconi's :bowdown: to the Stallions and grab a :cheers: or two to celabrate Victory lol, im just a crazzy nutter for my team lol Ciao!

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
AC Milan I like, also Manchester City.

Ac Milan 👍
Man City 👎

Nah, Man City aren't half bad. The just need more teamwork, they managed to take apart Man United 4 -1. So they can't be that bad.

Originally posted by phychosis2
My favorite team is Chivas from the mexican league.:D

yesssssssssss after a long time, another mexican reaches GTP!!!!!!!!! and he is CHIVA, of course!!! A HUEVO!!

erm... ehh.. nice to meet you, dude (: Im also from Mexico, and I of course am a freaking chiva of heart!!! hi :D

Cano

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Edit: Ignore, but Arsenal rule.
Ooooh, Man U fan here, ready for tomorrow? I'd like to say may the best team win but I couldn't care less a long it's Man U ;) .

New England Revolution! WOOO!

They're going to decapitate Freddy Adu, the 27 year old phenom, the first time they play DC United.

Oh man, I'm so excited about soccer.

It's still called WE United? in Pro Evo? Werd.

My Master Leauge team is shaping up pretty good now. Just needs more teamwork after all my transfers.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
It's still called WE United? in Pro Evo? Werd.

My Master Leauge team is shaping up pretty good now. Just needs more teamwork after all my transfers.

They is indeed. I want Middlesborough. :grumpy:

Back