Favourite Forza Tracks

• Thread starter VXSSII
  • 5 comments
I've always wanted a racing game to show how many kms/miles a track has been raced on. This would give a great indication of which track is your favourite to race on. In Forza my fav tracks are (not including point to point tracks which I have really raced on yet):

Rio
Blue mountains normal
maple valley 1 & 2(I think that's what it's called)
alpine
Road Atlanta 1 & 2
Road America

The only track (not including point to point tracks) I don't like is Silverstone, but I have mastered where to brake now, so it isn't that bad I guess.

I haven't raced on Nurburg yet, I hope it is as good as Nurburg GT4 version.

VXSSII
I've always wanted a racing game to show how many kms/miles a track has been raced on. This would give a great indication of which track is your favourite to race on. In Forza my fav tracks are (not including point to point tracks which I have really raced on yet):

Rio
Blue mountains normal
maple valley 1 & 2(I think that's what it's called)
alpine
Road Atlanta 1 & 2
Road America

The only track (not including point to point tracks) I don't like is Silverstone, but I have mastered where to brake now, so it isn't that bad I guess.

I haven't raced on Nurburg yet, I hope it is as good as Nurburg GT4 version.

Rio, Road Atlanta and Road America and Sunset infield are good,
some are fun to race as well

But i always mess up with Silverstone, may be it's me, but i think the visibility of the corner is too low and no building or landscape for me to remember the braking point for Silverstone.

I love the Nurburgring. I've been doing it constantly in my 13b-powered Miata. I just love it, I've almost got a sub-8:00 time on the Nurb in that. Just a little bit closer...

Yeah, Silverstone is a hard track due to the fact that the track is bland, flat & the grey English weather doesn't help it at all. But, after racing a few times I have indentified were to brake, but it still puts a shudder down my spine when I need to race there....

everything else i like or can deal with, but yeah, silverstone blows. ive got maybe the first 1/4 of it down ok but the rest of it is hit or miss.

Back