• Mazda RX-7 Type RZ 1996

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Mazda RX-7 Type RZ 2000

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car 2001

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Red_Line-
Noticing how many people said they like the RX-7 as the best to drift in Boundary Layers Poll, and me myself choosing the RX-7 as the car of choice to drift, I decided to make a poll on which specific FD you like to drift?

Just Simply choose which one you like, and comment on why.

Ill start by choosing the RS-R, although being one of the heaviest RX-7's, it's got a twin turbo and nice stock rims. For drifting I find it doesn't slide as easy as a single turbo, but once sliding it's power can pull nicely through turns.

hmmm i wouldn't say that the rx-7 is the best choice for a Drift car,but....

i like the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A 2002 more than the others.

NISSAN FO LIFE FOOL!

After test driving all of them I prefer the 98 RS. This model seems like it wants to drift nice controled and fast. Plus it has 276 hp

I actually prefer the Spirit R. The other RX-7's are too light for my taste. The Spirit R has more stability with my drift style, so I feint easier and with more control. But unfortunately, I'll agree with N()B in saying:

NISSAN FO LIFE!!!

But nothing wrong with other brands either.

The only FD i drifted was the '96 RZ and it was ok, i like fc's way better.
"NISSAN FO LIFE FOOL!"
check.gif

The only FD i drifted was the '96 RZ and it was ok, i like fc's way better.
"NISSAN FO LIFE FOOL!"
check.gif

Ya the FC is pretty good, just wished the INFINI came in other colors other than green, a little slow when it's stock too.

RS-R for me. No real reason, it was the first one I bought and I've stuck with it ever since.

RS-R for me. No real reason, it was the first one I bought and I've stuck with it ever since.

dam the first one you bought, I stuck with a 91' until I saw Bee Dizzle use the RS-R online one day, then I realized twas the only fd i didn't have, then it took me like 30 days of buying rims for it to appear in the used car list lol

dam the first one you bought, I stuck with a 91' until I saw Bee Dizzle use the RS-R online one day, then I realized twas the only fd i didn't have, then it took me like 30 days of buying rims for it to appear in the used car list lol

You went through all that just to get another RX-7?

Hah, I go through worse looking for R34 GT-R rims. And when I was trying to look for a white INFINI before I found out that it only came in either Black or Green, (I spent 5 GT4 months waiting for one, can you believe it?)

Hah, I go through worse looking for R34 GT-R rims. And when I was trying to look for a white INFINI before I found out that it only came in either Black or Green, (I spent 5 GT4 months waiting for one, can you believe it?)

lol, GT-R rims, those appear in the "today's special" right?

hi

ive been waiting alot of Months for a syline but the only one's i can find are 4WD but i know that there are FR type a well....has anyone found FR type R32,3,4???

it will be a big help thanx:tup:

97 RS-R for me, seems to have the best combination of natural oversteer, power and smoothness.

I use the 02 Spirit A. I doesn't drift stock, but with a suspension and a 2 way LSD it drifts pretty well.
hi

ive been waiting alot of Months for a syline but the only one's i can find are 4WD but i know that there are FR type a well....has anyone found FR type R32,3,4???

it will be a big help thanx:tup:

Look for a Skyline GTS in 80's or early 90's used car lot.

The Skylines for tsukuba_drifta would be these:

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) 1989
Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) 1991
Nissan SKYLINE GTS25 Type S (R32) 1991

The best bet of these being the GTS-t '91. Not to mention that there are a lot of older R30 and R31 models too... how on earth have you managed to miss them as there is almost always one in the lineups? :odd:

- R -

Back