FBI CAr

• Thread starter Jon
  • 15 comments
I was sniping in a building and got five stars and jumped down and took it and drove to the paint shop and lost the five stars.

Take all your emergency vehicles to the ports, after you do you can get as many as you want, anytime. Including tanks! :) And the FBI car doesn't drive THAT great, it's just a black Kuruma...

The crusher!?! Dude!! Seriously, take them to the ports, near the ship that you DIDN'T blow up. It's kinda behind the car-stealin'-list garage. Park them in the yellow striped area. There's body armour near there, too.

They want one of each: Police, Fire, Ambulance, SWAT, FBI, Barracks, Rhino. Park in the striped rectangle, a magnet-crane will pick it up and move it onto the freighter and you'll get the $$. Get 'em all and you can come back any time to take yer pick! :)

Originally posted by CrackHoor
The crusher!?! Dude!! Seriously, take them to the ports, near the ship that you DIDN'T blow up. It's kinda behind the car-stealin'-list garage. Park them in the yellow striped area. There's body armour near there, too.

They want one of each: Police, Fire, Ambulance, SWAT, FBI, Barracks, Rhino. Park in the striped rectangle, a magnet-crane will pick it up and move it onto the freighter and you'll get the $$. Get 'em all and you can come back any time to take yer pick! :)

Really? I never knew that. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna have to try that.

Back