Feel the Need for Swede With the Rare Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita

There aren't good enough videos of this (or any of the CC's) just driving, but Koenigsegg have somehow made the best-sounding V8 I've ever heard.

Fun fact (that no one asked for :lol: ): the CCX, and by extension the :R and :R Trevita were the first to use Koenigsegg's in-house V8 as opposed to the Ford Modular engine used before.

Great stuff, @Joey D.

Forza.. please? It was in the first horizon, so what better time than now to just throw this in the car pass?

VSD
Forza.. please? It was in the first horizon, so what better time than now to just throw this in the car pass?
Well, just the CCXR but still! Been a while since we've seen this beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
The very coolest model! The 'third Trevita' (CCXR Special One) just sold to Mexico after sitting for sale in Dubai for over 5 years.

Saw this on Hemmings' classifieds and didn't think enough of it. I guess I should have.

In a lot of ways, the CC series really has aged incredibly well design wise when it comes to 2000's era supercars.

I have never liked the styling of these, until the Regera. Bluff edges, little of interest in the middle.

Koenigsegg must have swapped the steering position at some point; #7071 was built RHD and #7075 was LHD. The latter at one point, also had a "3 of 3" plaque.
240327-DSC_0392.jpg

Back