Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~Community Gallery Shots~ [20.11.14]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 173 comments
Man, I'm just looking through all of your photos and it's beautiful. The BMW VGT sets are my favorite, reminds me of a BMW advertisement.

~GOODWOOD SPECIAL / THE UNCOVERED~
------------------------------------
PART 1
--------------------

In late may, I wondered idea to walk around goodwood. I knew that there was a glitch, but PD fixed them. It took about 2 weeks to find a place where you can get behind the track. There I saw many miles of territory on which to ride. Almost all the space goodwood: a mile before the start, and a few miles behind the finish line before turning on the goodwood rally stage. Also field on each side of the track. It was a complicated method: since the main problem is not disabled damage, very short list of cars which it happened (tried about 80 cars), and perhaps most sad all the glitches that I found were fixed when goodwood updated.
Here is the first part. :)

------------------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840×2160

[Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car '86 ]

--------

That is the best set i've seen on these boards, oh my..

~UNPUBLISHED~
------------------------------------

Thank you all very much! I 'm very grateful to you all. Also thanks for all your feedback. Forgive me for what I was rarely to be here and share my work. Editing takes a lot of time ... and in fact for me in the first place is the quality of the work performed. :(
------------------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840×2160

[XED - Ride (ft. Lodiac)♫]

--------

[
TEASER POSTER (GT6 Video"RUNNER")]
--------
[RANDOM]
--------

[Audi Goodwood Photoshoot "Timelapse"]

--------

Another drool-worthy set from Ilya! :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍

Also, thanks for the Goodwood glitch! Time to do some photoshoots! :D

Every time I come here I learn something or I get the will to learn to do something. Thanks a lot mate !
And the GT5 collection of your most viewed shots is just stunning.

My favourite from your latest GT6 update has to be the first shot. But aside from that, I don't think PD needs to fix every glitch for reaching a range of hidden areas.

Very nice unreleased shots. Love the One-77 shots best, looks awesome in white and so cleanly edited. 👍

~Community Gallery Shots~
Photos rendered by PD from section "favorite cars" in Community,
here my tuned\vision gt cars.
www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user

-------------------------------------
1080p
---------------------------

P.S.
interesting fact all photos had the same exif info :)

Kizs1fnaAeA.jpg

Weird that they show Gran Turismo 5 rather than 6. :odd:

Anyways, wonderful set, Ilya! 👍

Back