Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~Community Gallery Shots~ [20.11.14]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 173 comments
First, #2 and #4 of the Chromalistic set is sooooo real I can even tell if it's GT6 or not! :drool::drool:
Second, what a touching tribute to Senna! Loving the helmet and last shot! :drool:👍
Third, :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Damnit, Ilya, I can't help it! :P

By the time I got to the 2nd pic, I was ashamed of myself...:banghead:

Then I was mad at YOU!!!:grumpy:

Then the Acura (Black) made me happy again.:)

Simply amazing! I can't even pick a fave...All dem ****s is Hot!!!:drool::gtpflag:

I endorse your tasteful use of chrome.👍

Uuuuh... Wow! That is all to be said. Just wow! :P I feel photographically insulted because these sets are really good. 👍 :lol: :bowdown:

"Oh stop it, you..." I don't know what else to say now.
Thanks all of you! Thanks for your attention to my works! :cheers:

:drool: One of the best I have seen... what type color is it on Reventon?
is a simple chrome paint, the first in the list of chrome paints, all highlight the fact that all what you paint on Reventon becomes matte. I noticed it immediately after decided to repaint Reventon. So that is the first and probably the only one "MATTE CHROME" in the game...

Last edited:
Quite an astonishing set of pictures, Ilya... The first bunch of shots of Lamborghini Aventador sort of reminded me of the clips used for advertisements on TV arousing our cravings to get one actually.

Over the other remnant shots they are mostly quite well done with smart composition of the images and exposition work.

Another great update Ilya, super high quality is yours, usually chrome cars are ultra ugly, fullsize watching of course as everything included is brilliant, the "Chromalistic" part is at the same time soft and elegant, kinda minimalistic and classy, bright lighting is working fine, you'll be the only one I won't blame for the black paint Reventon removal :)

That Acura NSX is yummy with this red color. The first yellow Pagani is edited the way I like, one thousand times better looking than what I see in the realistic thread. I can write this each time but your exposure-contrast-lighting-toning and everything you're making, is ejoyable, Браво 👍

Wow. Just wow. :drool: :bowdown: You have some serious editing skills! Especially love that B&W NSX shot! Can't wait for more!!!

~MASSIVE PACK OF WORKS~
№2

------------------
Thank you very much friends for your comments! I am very grateful to all of you!
Today I want to show you perhaps the best use of chrome paint that is suitable only for the Reventon,
and also you will find a lot of others stuff.

------------------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840×2160

[Chromalistic]
--------

[I had a dream]
--------

[Random]
--------

FANTASTIC SHOTS!!! one more beautiful than the other! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:👍

tumblr_lphoxo6ZID1qdqjli.gif

I was just passing through again. And once more here are my feeling after ;) :lol:

Wait, there's an entire set to come? But that one shot is enough to keep me satisfied. :P I ain't complaining, more great visuals coming up. :D Can't wait for the full set.

Back