Ferrari 296 GT3 Comes to Assetto Corsa Competizione on April 19

• Thread starter Famine
  • 19 comments
This update has a lot of potential between new cars and GTWC America tracks. Nothing is confirmed, but there’s a lot of potential content that could be coming:

Cars:
Porsche GT3 RS
Lamborghini huracan GT3 evo
Mclaren 720s GT3 evo (not likely)
GT2 cars

Tracks:
Sonoma
Road America
Sebring
NOLA Motorsports park
VIR

Looking forward to seeing what comes!
I wonder why they don't release at the same time on consoles
PC version came out years before the console version. Naturally it’s gonna be a little bit behind.

This update has a lot of potential between new cars and GTWC America tracks. Nothing is confirmed, but there’s a lot of potential content that could be coming:

Cars:
Porsche GT3 RS
Lamborghini huracan GT3 evo
Mclaren 720s GT3 evo (not likely)
GT2 cars

Tracks:
Sonoma
Road America
Sebring
NOLA Motorsports park
VIR

Looking forward to seeing what comes!

PC version came out years before the console version. Naturally it’s gonna be a little bit behind.
At this point in time, more US tracks are unlikely. The game is missing some GTWC Europe tracks though. Hockenheimring is the most obvious.

The GT2 cars are part of a later DLC pack that could arrive in Summer.

On April 19th we are getting the 296 GT3, 992 GT3 and Huracan Evo with all the new liverys and teams from the 2023 Season. Fingers crossed for a new track!

At this point in time, more US tracks are unlikely. The game is missing some GTWC Europe tracks though. Hockenheimring is the most obvious.

On April 19th we are getting the 296 GT3, 992 GT3 and Huracan Evo with all the new liverys and teams from the 2023 Season. Fingers crossed for a new track!
April 19th for PC so I guess us console players can look forward to the new cars arriving as a Christmas present.

Why are more US tracks unlikely?

And it’s missing a few European tracks (Valencia, Magny-Cours). Why is hockenheim more likely than the others?

At some point I would like to get proper driver names and liveries for the Challenge Series cars, (Super Trofeo, Ferrari Challenge, Porsche Super Cup and BMW M2) but that might be wishful thinking.

Why are more US tracks unlikely?

And it’s missing a few European tracks (Valencia, Magny-Cours). Why is hockenheim more likely than the others?
Magny Cours isnt part of the 2023 season. Valencia is a possibility, but Hockenheim is a more popular location, everybody knows that track.

I dont think we will see US tracks at this point in time because the update will focus on the GTWC Europe season 2023. I also think that this update will focus on the three new cars and new liverys. A single new track on top makes sense, but i would not expect a huge track pack with three tracks or more with it. Maybe later, but i doubt it since GT America is not that popular.

Magny Cours isnt part of the 2023 season. Valencia is a possibility, but Hockenheim is a more popular location, everybody knows that track.

I dont think we will see US tracks at this point in time because the update will focus on the GTWC Europe season 2023. I also think that this update will focus on the three new cars and new liverys. A single new track on top makes sense, but i would not expect a huge track pack with three tracks or more with it. Maybe later, but i doubt it since GT America is not that popular.
I was hoping for some actual sources but it doesn’t sound like you have any.

Back