• 8 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Talk about strange! The Ferrari's look very different without any sponsors. And to think I thought the cars looked funny at the French GP... :eek:

Just think of the Ferrari as a red F1 car with a non-painted carbon-fiber nose (black).

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Just think of the Ferrari as a red F1 car with a non-painted carbon-fiber nose (black).
Yeah, the black nose was very strange, I thought. :odd:

Well, what several wanted has happened, Montoya won, but I think this really should have been Barrichello's race (spelling?)

But a win is a win.

Montoya!!!

I actually think the best package on the day, won the race, It's ok saying "IF & But" the fact is the BMW Williams team won, I think they where the strongest on the day, proved it by getting 1st & 3rd.
cya

I am an abid Williams fan but i was really suprised that Montoya didnt blow his engine. At the other 2 really fast tracks Hockenhiem and Spa he did but i am very very happy that he won his 1st race, and i really hope he and Kimi will have a great rivalry like Michael and Mika had.

Drivers call for Monza changes

July 19: Ralf Schumacher has revealed that drivers have called for modifications to the Monza circuit, in an attempt to prevent more accidents
Michael Schumacher crashed at 120 mph on Tuesday during this week’s first day of testing at the track, and although not seriously hurt has been forced to sit out his scheduled testing duties ahead of the German GP.

The crash occurred at the circuit’s second chicane, the scene of the accident which resulted in the death of a marshal during last year’s Italian GP, and drivers are calling for changes to be made to prevent further incidents.

Ralf was on track at the same time that his brother lost control of his Ferrari on Tuesday, and the WilliamsF1 driver told the Italian press that concerns had already been raised about the second chicane.

"We put forward some criticisms about the second chicane," Ralf told the Italian Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I expect that there will be some alterations after Charlie Whiting's inspection."

Planet-F1

Back