Ferrari F355 screenshots

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 14 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
Looks good! Gee, this is only 2 years late - wasn't this supposed to be a launch title?

355newreplay_mon001.jpg

355newreplay_mon000.jpg

355newreplay_lb000.jpg

355newrace_rs002.jpg

355newrace_rs001.jpg

355newrace_rs000.jpg

355newrace_mon001.jpg

355newrace_mon000.jpg

Look at the third picture. That wouldn't happned to be the Logitec Force Feedback wheel?

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Look at the third picture. That wouldn't happned to be the Logitec Force Feedback wheel?

Sure is. Given the quality of the arcade game I'd have been pretty surprised if it wasn't compatible. I think it's just about compulsory for racing games to have it now - thank goodness.

My god it looks the same or actually a bit worse than the Dreamcast version. Ohhhhhhhh theve added an "outside" option so you can se the "outside of your car" how inovative. I wonder if theve added any new tracks to the game for the years gap inbetween being converted to the dreamcast hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if the replay options are going to be just as crap as the dremacast version. Ripping this game to shreads apart I still wann get this game because of the tracks and physics, if I ever go to the arcade this is the only game I play.

When the PS2 was being launched some other company said they were going to do a 360 Modena game, I saw a few screens of it but then nothing ever materialised whatever happened to that game?

The thing I don't like about that is that the text and dials take up half of the screen, so you can't see all of what you're racing on or against... Otherwise, looks better than RR5!

Trust me this game is great, but im gonna be a bit dissapointed if its a straight conversion of the Dreamcast version. Im hoping they might have put some new tracks in, but the standard tack line up is quite nice. I wish I hadnt sold my dreamcast because of this game, so it will be quite annoying if I buy the game and it turns out to be exactly the same I wouldve ended up wasting my money. About the dials dont worry youll be too busy driving the car to notice them. I just love playing this in the arcade with the pedals and the steeringwheel, also they have three screens to give you a better view, even in time trial its very fun.

I liked the DC version, exept you never got a reward for doing anything, and could never pick one of the Racing Liverys...
I see they added the Out of car cam!

Originally posted by MistaX
I liked the DC version, exept you never got a reward for doing anything, and could never pick one of the Racing Liverys...
I see they added the Out of car cam!

What you never unlocked Laguna seca and Nurburgring? I think there were more than that though. I remember being able to change the colours of my car in the setup screen. Mind you I had the japanese version of the game so maybe your one was different.

But Tracks are boring! I want car stuff! (or at least I did when I had DC, I may have changed..)
You could change the color but it was eather Solid or 2 Tone, but no racing colors like the AI

What do you want the game is called F355 challenge?
not 355 challenge + other cars. Mind you it took friggin ages to do the championship mode adn you couldnt save midway through it.

Well when I actually went to a F355 Challenge race at Lime Rock there was a Classic Ferrari race before hand..
It was pretty cool to see F40's run with 250 GTOs and such.

Other Ferrari's in F355 Challenge would be cool ;)

Yeah but sega for all there innovation in games, are terribly lazy when it comes to adding extras to an arcade game conversion. So basically it didnt work. BTW on the Japanese version of F355 it had an online race option, but because I live in the UK It didnt work. It would dial up my ISP and conncet and then it would say something in japanese like "go away you import buying forigner" I wouldve kept my DC if I could race online with F355, wouldve been so cool.

Back