Ferrari FX a GT3 hybrid

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by Bullet, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet

Bullet

I heard this from my Freind he actually made the new Ferrari FX in gt3 as a hybrid.The car can't be tuned but he put wheels on it .It really looks nice.but u can't buy from trade or can't sell it.the colors are modena yellow,marrenello red,pure black.just to tell ya it has 650hp with oil change.i'll bring pics of it soon so alway keep an eye on this topic.If you really want to know heres picture of the real stuff.

2. Bullet

Bullet

ya this is the real stuff and it looks just like this in GT3.

sorry i put pics in but the don't come out.

3. Pako

Pako Staff Emeritus

Nice man! Waiting for the pics.... If you can upload the images to a remote server and use the [ img ] url [ /img ] tag, then we can all see it....

or just add image, it should work.

:cheers:

4. troy

troy (Banned)

yea, i cant wait!

5. Bullet

Bullet

6. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

the pic didn't work...send it to me and I'll upload it for you...

7. too cold

too cold

I have my doubts. Please show the Hybrid pic, not a pic of a real Ferrari.

8. Bullet

Bullet

my friend has not send me an e-mail of the pictures yet when he sends them to me i'll post them right away OK!!!
    Promise!

9. MistaX

MistaX Premium

10. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

yea Mista, there's 241 cars in the game, so that Koenig thing was totally wrong....

11. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett

Where is the Ferrari????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :mad:

12. MistaX

MistaX Premium

There is no Ferrari, its impossible, and illegal for P-D to do, so dont get your hopes up, ya know what? Dont even think about this at all, your just wasting brain energy

13. para22

para22

and wasting your eyes too... your time etc.

14. Bullet

Bullet

The Cars not finished he said but hes going out of town for 1 month to germany so this means another long wait Sorry Guys. :cry:

15. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

yea sure, you don't think he's BSing you and us do you? Face it, if it was possible we would have been doing that a long time ago...

16. ACremona22

ACremona22

hahah after he gets back from germany he will die and burn the computer with pictures in it somehow...lol nice try bullet u liar.

17. Bullet

Bullet

READ THE MESSAGE IN FNF GT3 CAR THINGA MA JIG THREAD OK HERES WHY!!

18. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

I did, and you are still BSing all of us. If there was something like this we woulda already have done it, we are the most advanced on this stuff, we know all, you know none. Give up.

19. Bullet

Bullet

I am not B/sing!!!But dude I have a few words to say to you!!!SHUT THE HELL UP MAZKID!!!Do you have something againest me!!Because Mazdas are CRAP(true)!!Because if you think Mazdas are fast well put a RX7 vs an NSX!!!Outclass MOFO!!!So move on in life!!All I really want to is just type in peace without any ****en comment from your right hand you married!!!OK,Know leave me alone!!I'll be nice to you if you be nice to me Deal???

20. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Hey bullit twit, I never said Mazdas are faster than anything else, and Mazdas aren't crap, you've never had one, how the hell would you know? You don't, and don't say you do cause you will be BSing us again. I won't shut up, you can't make me. And further more, you started this, you deal with it. most everyone here thinks you're BSing us, they just haven't stood up to say it(no, I'm not calling you cowards at all...you just don't want the stress of it, either do I but someone has to do it...). I have. Then you send me a PM calling me a Faggot, I'm not a faggot at all, I've tryed several times to get a girl, and I haven't been successful, but hell I tryied damn hard. I suggest you straiten this out, and don't post this nonsense, and everyone will be ok.

21. Bullet

Bullet

WOW i typed alot of ****!!!!!:banghead:Bad,Bad,very bad!!!:banghead:

22. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Bullit, you wanted me to fake fight? What the hell are you thinking? Trying to get me banned. So now not only have you BSed about this, but you want to start a BS fight? You are going down...

23. Bullet

Bullet

You First!!!Try to make me laugh with you funny face!!!Or is your Girl(Boy)Friend really you right hand!!!!OK your turn!!!

24. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

First off, this is obsurd, and you haven't seen me. Like I said, I'm trying to get a girlfreind, therefore I don't have one, and I'm not homosexual. And drop the right hand BS, it really doesn't make sense.

25. Bullet

Bullet

Im sorry lets stop this fighten OK!!!!How do close this thread???

26. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

You close this thread by starting an argument like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.