Ferrari GT Berlinetta Passo Corto CN.2521 1961 Premium Sport Lounge 375.000 if done clean

Belgium
Gent Ghent Gand
svenvangent968
Find it a good car/track combination to race on Dragon Trail Coast with the Ferrari GT Berlinetta Passo Corto CN.2521 1961 and if the race is done clean you are rewarded with 375.000 in your pocket .
So for those who wants to give it a go it is a 3 in 1 , good money good track and marvellous car to drive .
For tyres I used in the front RN and RN in the back , Hp and weight I left it on standard .

Edit ; RN = RM Race tyres with Medium component .

Ooooo yes ....

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190331204840.jpg

And the race .

Last edited:
I mean yes, but it also takes 18ish minutes to do Dragon Trail over the 11:30 to 12:15 for BMB for the same amount of credits.

That said, I'm now curious to see if there's a tune that makes the 250 GT a good replacement for the X-Bow. It'd be nice to start changing up the cars I use on BMB for variety.

I mean yes, but it also takes 18ish minutes to do Dragon Trail over the 11:30 to 12:15 for BMB for the same amount of credits.

That said, I'm now curious to see if there's a tune that makes the 250 GT a good replacement for the X-Bow. It'd be nice to start changing up the cars I use on BMB for variety.
Yes it takes a bit longer but I will take this kind of tracks and have a little bit less money than I have to drive on BMB .
For the setup I just lowered the ride height the springs anti-roll bars and damping compress/rebound not knowing for the 100% what I'm doing but hey if I think I'm faster with it who's is than to blame :D .
It is fun to drive the Ferrari GT Berlinetta Paso Corto CN.2521 from the year 1961 ( what a long name for a car mama mia ) :crazy:

Last edited:

p78
Why do people keep insisting on N400 for BMB??

RX500 can even do it as a N200, but for the extra 25K, the hassle isn't worth it. to me at least.

BMB with the RX500 set up as a N300, is an easy win, any car can be in front, any car can participate, you'll still win 375K

Also for when you get tired of BMB,@domo_v2
It takes me between 6:40-6:45 minutes to complete Circuit de la Sarthe. It is way more fun to do over Blue Moon. I don't find it difficult to get the bonus either. Im now at level 46 with 220,000XP needed to level 47

You can also do the Red Bull Races, but seeing as i never got that Redbull, investing 3.5Million isn't wise, when you are grinding for money.

Oeps sorry for the late response Fosterion but the RN stands for the one and only race normale tyres .

Some players dont have that depending on language. Mine shows hard, medium, soft and super soft. So I still have no idea what tire you used lol. i dont know if normale means mediums or hards. Im guessing medium since its in the middle.

I think they really messed when on race A they added weight for BOP on that car, weight is like 121% - dunno why that on a one make.

I think they really messed when on race A they added weight for BOP on that car, weight is like 121% - dunno why that on a one make.
Because bop always add max amount weights to low weight cars. Like Lamborghini Miura, Alpine a110 and Lamborghini countach lp400 etc.

Some players dont have that depending on language. Mine shows hard, medium, soft and super soft. So I still have no idea what tire you used lol. i dont know if normale means mediums or hards. Im guessing medium since its in the middle.
Medium it is Stencedaddy , if you like driving some old cars to give it a go good money good track and car combo .

Back