Ferrari In Gran Turismo HD

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to post the same thing because I just downloaded a GTHD video from www.gametrailers.com and if you scroll down in the newest media section you will find a GTHD concept trailer and I watched and they had a Ferrari F430 in the video and I was like :drool: brilliant news if Ferrari are in the game :sly:

Yeah, there is already a thread with tonnes of GTHD information, including Ferrari being in the game. ;)

Now it's the first wave of repeat threads. This one isn't going to last long if the Mods find this and decide to take action now, won't it?

Although I find the idea to split the information we're getting every day in some threads to discuss quite right. The old, big one is slowly getting a tad too blind, so noone's gonna find anything there in a few days. Everybody comments different things, and people talk about several subjects at the same time. All the new information is just all over the place. So why not split it in several threads, like one about Ferrari, one for movies and pics, and the big one for the rest?

Regards
the Interceptor

I'm not locking this because it's a repost of old information. I'm locking it because it's not a post of any information...

If you go to Gran Turismo Japan Site you will see Ferrari for the fiirst time.

A link would have been nice...

But it is also a repost of old information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back