Ferrari In Gran Turismo HD

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo HD' started by JER_CREST, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JER_CREST

JER_CREST Premium

If you go to Gran Turismo Japan Site you will see Ferrari for the fiirst time.

2. gagtooth

gagtooth

I was just about to post the same thing because I just downloaded a GTHD video from www.gametrailers.com and if you scroll down in the newest media section you will find a GTHD concept trailer and I watched and they had a Ferrari F430 in the video and I was like :drool: brilliant news if Ferrari are in the game :sly:

3. Cap'n Jack

Cap'n Jack Premium

Yeah, there is already a thread with tonnes of GTHD information, including Ferrari being in the game. ;)

4. JohnBM01

JohnBM01 Premium

Now it's the first wave of repeat threads. This one isn't going to last long if the Mods find this and decide to take action now, won't it?

5. the Interceptor

the Interceptor Premium

Although I find the idea to split the information we're getting every day in some threads to discuss quite right. The old, big one is slowly getting a tad too blind, so noone's gonna find anything there in a few days. Everybody comments different things, and people talk about several subjects at the same time. All the new information is just all over the place. So why not split it in several threads, like one about Ferrari, one for movies and pics, and the big one for the rest?

Regards
    the Interceptor

6. Famine

Famine Administrator

I'm not locking this because it's a repost of old information. I'm locking it because it's not a post of any information...

A link would have been nice...

But it is also a repost of old information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.