2020-Ferrari-Roma-2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 2020-Ferrari-Roma-3.jpg
    2020-Ferrari-Roma-3.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 106
  • 2020-Ferrari-Roma-4.jpg
    2020-Ferrari-Roma-4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 109
It has hip bones - reminds me of one of my favorite designs, the C3. It doesn't look like a running shoe so I'm going with fantastic. 👍

Chevrolet_Corvette_C3_Convertible_1969_0000.jpgF6730D0A-ACA9-438B-9901-D26BE5BA0B41Original.jpg

607cfa0d0f14183b68f19fc24f36c28d.jpg

Last edited:
I initially get more of an AM vibe..at least until you look closer. Maybe because the body is clean rather than a mess of conflicting lines like we're now used to with Ferrari. But...I do think its somewhat lovely. Sure is a hell of a lot more interesting than the Mclaren Flavor of the week...

Part of me wishes the press release just said "twin turbo V8 with plenty enough power", and "0-60mph in faster than necessary" and "Top Speed: Fast. It's a Ferrari, man" if for nothing else than the sake of variety.

Oh my... this is soooo much nicer than the 812. Like, in every single conceivable way. I know its not really supposed to be alike, but this is what ferrari's V12 flagships should look like. Sexy, and premium, not brash.

Oh my... this is soooo much nicer than the 812. Like, in every single conceivable way. I know its not really supposed to be alike, but this is what ferrari's V12 flagships should look like. Sexy, and premium, not brash.

I'd argue that Ferrari's top model should look like an F1 car on the road, bright red and angular.

However, this new car is undeniably top-notch in terms of looks.

Looks more Aston than the new Vantage. Love it 👍 Problem is, Ferrari's lineup is getting more and more crowded. Seems like they're taking a leaf out of McLaren's books and to me more models will dilute the brand exclusivity (think Porsche with its bajillion 911s). Not that I'm in any position to buy their cars, so my opinion doesn't matter anyways :lol:

It is a thing of beauty. Question is, will it tarmac it's own driveway?

[/mildracism]

Call me crazy, but this Ferrari Roma looks like if Ferrari and Aston Martin had an offspring. This Ferrari has the profile of an Aston Martin while not brutally copying AM. I am not head-over-heels in love with it, but I do find it to be quite handsome even if it seems like an Italian Aston Martin.

I am in love. It's elegant and classy. I'd probably have a hard time doing a long trip in it, as I'd be constantly stopping f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶u̶e̶l̶ just to look at it.

One of the very few Ferraris I really want to own, and honestly the more I think about it, the higher it goes in my list of favourite Ferraris.

I have to wonder if the AM similarity stems largely from the silver paint. I think it would look a lot more like a Ferrari in yellow or red or blue. I see a little bit of 456GT and very slight amounts of 612.

I have to wonder if the AM similarity stems largely from the silver paint. I think it would look a lot more like a Ferrari in yellow or red or blue. I see a little bit of 456GT and very slight amounts of 612.

I can do grey if that helps.

roma1.jpg

$_1.JPG

So i wasn't the only one who immediately thought of DB10

this is so much curvier and elegant. When i first saw this SP came to my mind first not Aston and the SP is in a league of its own

ferrari_monza_sp1sp2_21.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000216066444_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqAFmI6ZpZ1C9QhKa2z6DTQtkhPURlCzAU-OleZVWoEig.jpeg

It's an SP with a roof

come to think of it, with more of a hatch rear this would be the perfect replacement for the Lusso

Last edited:
So it's basically a Ferrari Portofino coupe, I'm not a huge of the interior, it shouldn't be a 2+2 because there is no room in the back seat for a full grown adult to sit comfortably. (Try sitting in the back of a Ferrari California T & get back to me.) Plus that might save weight.

Back