Ferrari Superamerica 45 "Peter Kalikow" 2011

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 14 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents a one-off Ferrari produced under the 'Ferrari Special Projects' program banner, it's a cabriolet with an insane 661 bhp.

687atj.jpg

New York collector and Ferrari enthusiast Peter Kalikow visited the factory to take delivery of his Special Projects Ferrari Superamerica 45, a unique one-off model. Styled internally by Ferrari Design and engineered and built in-house, the car was specified by Mr Kalikow to celebrate 45 years since he first became a Ferrari client and will make its public debut on the 20th of May at the Villa d'Este Concorso d'Eleganza.

The design is bespoke, featuring a carbon-fibre rotating hard-top which incorporates a rear screen. The boot is entirely new to house the roof when open, and is now in carbon-fibre with a design optimised to reduce drag and increase rear downforce.

The rear buttresses are body-coloured, integral with the rear wheelarches, and incorporate rear quarterlights. The side view is further distinguished by double air vents on the front wing. The Ferrari Superamerica 45 also features a specific chromed front grille and special burnished aluminium A-pillars, wing mirrors and door handles.

The Superamerica 45 is finished in an exclusive Blu Antille, a colour that matches another important car in the client's collection – a 1961 400 Superamerica cabriolet nr. 2331SA. The wheels are body-coloured with a contrasting diamond finish to the spokes. The roof and other carbon-fibre elements of the bodywork – front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser – are in a special contrasting darker blue, a theme that is carried over to the cockpit which features dark blue carbon-fibre dash trim and driver zone.

The interior is another area of exquisite personalisation, with a carefully selected combination of Cuoio leather trim and Blu Scuro carbon fibre details and a latest-generation touch-screen infotainment system.

SPECIFICATIONS

Engine
Configuration: F 140 CE 65º V12
Construction: aluminium block and head
Displacement: 5.999 liter / 366.1 cu in
Bore / Stroke: 92.0 mm (3.6 in) / 75.2 mm (3 in)
Compression: 11.2:1
Valvetrain: 4 valves / cylinder, DOHC
Fuel feed: Fuel Injection
Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
Power: 661 bhp / 493 KW @ 8250 rpm
Torque: 620 Nm / 457 ft lbs @ 6500 rpm
BHP/Liter: 110 bhp / liter

Drivetrain
Gearbox: Paddle Operated 6 speed Semi-Automatic
Drive: Rear wheel drive

02-ferrari-superamerica-45.jpg

151914471431_.jpg

ferrari-logo-C75D80471C-seeklogo.com.gif

HERE ARE THE OTHER FERRARIS

Last edited:
It's a gorgeous blue, I want it, but I hate Ferrari. (More to do with the company, Enzo Ferrari, and Scuderia Ferrari).

I'm conflicted!

As much as I love the color blue (There actually is a very deep reason why I do, but I don't like to talk about it.), all of the Ferraris in any game I have ever played were Rosso Corsa.

Even my "strong dislike" of Ferrari can't keep me from the color that is synonymous with them. They are the reason Rosso is Italy's national racing colors.

As much as I love the color blue (There actually is a very deep reason why I do, but I don't like to talk about it.), all of the Ferraris in any game I have ever played were Rosso Corsa.

Even my "strong dislike" of Ferrari can't keep me from the color that is synonymous with them. They are the reason Rosso is Italy's national racing colors.

Fair enough ... 👍

It's from Ferrari's how-deep-is-your-pocket-and-how-wild-is-your-imagination Special Project division. Isn't this a convertible? Oh wait was it a different one? Either way this is brilliant.

It's from Ferrari's how-deep-is-your-pocket-and-how-wild-is-your-imagination Special Project division. Isn't this a convertible? Oh wait was it a different one? Either way this is brilliant.
It's an hardtop, not a different car lol, they just covered the roof

Surely enjoyed your pictures as I always do, thanks mate!
:cheers:

It's indeed brilliant and the blue color is awesome.
👍

It's an hardtop, not a different car lol, they just covered the roof

Yes, it's an hardtop my fellow countryman.
:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back