Few questions about videos

• Thread starter dkstz
  • 5 comments
Brazil
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
arten_v
Hi I was wondering if the drifting teams are still playing GT4...
I did looked at the stickies and all the videos from FBI are offline, and could not find one from IDM. I remember to have a cd-r full of drifting stuff of GT3 and those teams. :drool:
Almost all of the xlink from DD are broken too...(not the .gvi ones).

Now finally im getting into drifting in GT4 and wanted to have some footage to inspire me
💡
The ones from google I have to wait until the weekend to get, so I though I could be downloading the others meanwhile.

thank you!

I guess so.

IDM is still around, and we have a few projects in the works. But we've been slowed down by our offline lives.
Most of us have individual vids posted up in this forum, but they're getting a little dated. I havent put one together in several months...

i was wondering how them four on the s2000 vid got all together on 1 screen and started drifting . can anyone help me out?:indiff:

it could not have been online because when you go online , you can only pic certain cars and them s2000s arent there and to get them 2 drift like that, u would need to change the settings on them and you cant do tht online

help me plzzzzzz

gt4az
i was wondering how them four on the s2000 vid got all together on 1 screen and started drifting . can anyone help me out?:indiff:

it could not have been online because when you go online , you can only pic certain cars and them s2000s arent there and
you can get any car you want on xlink as long as its in the game, and its not a car like the caterham(they cant be used with more than 2P races).
but you need to search GTP for Kai Xlink and youll see how to get online with gt4.
to get them 2 drift like that, u would need to change the settings on them and you cant do tht online

help me plzzzzzz
and no, you dont need to change the settings to drift good. the only thing you need to drift stock cars good are N1,N2,or N3's, and some skills. but you are right that you cannot change the settings online.

Boundary Layer
I guess so.

IDM is still around, and we have a few projects in the works. But we've been slowed down by our offline lives.
Most of us have individual vids posted up in this forum, but they're getting a little dated. I havent put one together in several months...

I'm pretty busy with my XBOX 360. So far I just did bad video of GT4.💡

Back