FF League - Honda Fit is the Only Car I Can Choose?!

• Thread starter Davvo
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi,

Apologies if this has been brought up before, I’m new here, but I’ve finally started playing GT Sport. I did the Sunday Cup quite easily once I’d upgraded my Audi but the FF league only lets me use the Honda Fit. Which is rubbish, even upgraded to max. I thought, ah, I’ll buy a few N200 cars. Nope. Still forced to use the Honda Fit. Am I being especially stupid (possible) and missing something clear and obvious? Help appreciated. Ta.

Davvo

P.S. Perversely I won the second race on my first go but third in the first race is the best I’ve managed.

Well, the obvious questions are: Do you have any other FF cars? As in, Front-wheel drive cars? Assuming by Audi you mean the TT you got as a starter car, which is 4WD. So if you went and bought something like a Suzuki Swift, straight out the factory, you should be able to enter because that's what I can do.

The other thing obviously is that it says there's a HP limit of 345bhp (or whatever your equivalent in KW is) so if you buy a car and tune it to your maximum you might not be allowed to use it?

Well, the obvious questions are: Do you have any other FF cars? As in, Front-wheel drive cars? Assuming by Audi you mean the TT you got as a starter car, which is 4WD. So if you went and bought something like a Suzuki Swift, straight out the factory, you should be able to enter because that's what I can do.

The other thing obviously is that it says there's a HP limit of 345bhp (or whatever your equivalent in KW is) so if you buy a car and tune it to your maximum you might not be allowed to use it?

Ah! So the N200 cars I bought might not be FF? I’m not near the console right now but I think 345bhp was the maximum but my little Honda is only about 212 or thereabouts- so I am surprised I won the second race. I’ll go look for some FF cars, then. Thanks.

It would help if you told us what cars you bought and have in your garage?

I’ve just bought a Peugeot 208 Sport ‘14 and it’s now appeared as an option. Phew! Told you I was probably being stupid! Thanks very much for your help.

In future, when you look at an event in career mode, there should be an (i) icon to the left of the screen near the event information. It should allow you to see what cars are permitted to enter, along with whether you own them. Also useful when you get to the VGT events and it's not apparently clear which ones are regular VGTs (Amateur League) and which ones are VGT+ (Professional League).

Back