(FGT2) Formula Gran Turismo Season 2 - IMMORTAL Takes Back To Back Titles!Open 

I was saving tyres mostly after i managed to overtake you, good thing i did. I ended up with 4 3 on rear
No wonder you were sliding around every corner. I got close to you a few times when you were sliding, but I didn't want to give one of us damage. I was hoping you would spin or hit the wall :lol:

No wonder you were sliding around every corner. I got close to you a few times when you were sliding, but I didn't want to give one of us damage. I was hoping you would spin or hit the wall :lol:

Yeah haha when tyres reach 2 its way too late because you have already spun when you notice it :P

Good thing this is like Monaco and i could just go defensive and drive superslow

Sorry guys I had to miss the race due to moving a new tenant and to one of our houses. I look forward to racing with you guys at the next round.

I'm signing on either tonight or tomorrow for FP1 Session: but I'm so fresh fish with these cars, that my lap times are going to be 2 to even 3 seconds off Pole pace. I'll have a good Mid-pack #, by the end of Tuesday.. When we get to Silverstone I'm putting in 200 laps that's my favorite track that's the perfect place for me to get used to this car. Racing CircuitO Madrid on Mediums & Hards was very difficult for me throtthle & brake point wise. But I did appreciate the partial throttle inputs that was needed to put the power down opposed to a GT3 car where you just stomp the gas as soon as possible, not saying you cannot do so in a FGT once you know how to drive these things... :/)

I'm signing on either tonight or tomorrow for FP1 Session: but I'm so fresh fish with these cars, that my lap times are going to be 2 to even 3 seconds off Pole pace. I'll have a good Mid-pack #, by the end of Tuesday.. When we get to Silverstone I'm putting in 200 laps that's my favorite track that's the perfect place for me to get used to this car. Racing CircuitO Madrid on Mediums & Hards was very difficult for me throtthle & brake point wise. But I did appreciate the partial throttle inputs that was needed to put the power down opposed to a GT3 car where you just stomp the gas as soon as possible, not saying you cannot do so in a FGT once you know how to drive these things... :/)
Did you try my tune mate? It's not as good as these aliens but It's stable enough for us mortals :P

Did you try my tune mate? It's not as good as these aliens but It's stable enough for us mortals :P
Yeah but I could tell we have different driver styles. I can give you my stable set up, which is now my stock set up when I go to a new track.?

I'm happy the next two rounds are in real life tracks. And the Redbull track is very easy to hit so I'll get some good seat time there and Silverstone is Herman Tilke sector one with the rest; original Silverstone greatness from the 50s'

Sorry it took a few days, busy trying to get uni sorted.

Points now updated (still fairly close) and a slight tweak to the calendar so all races are now every 2 weeks so it helps IP with his :) 👍

Silverstone next. Lets hope this time it rains :P

Will the weather be set from London or Silverstone area?

At the moment I'm 50/50 for making the race. I'm back in the land of internet today so will get a few laps done. I have 8 hours of actual driving to do on Saturday so will just have to play it by ear if I feel up for racing.

Anyway, vroom, vroom.

Will the weather be set from London or Silverstone area?

At the moment I'm 50/50 for making the race. I'm back in the land of internet today so will get a few laps done. I have 8 hours of actual driving to do on Saturday so will just have to play it by ear if I feel up for racing.

Anyway, vroom, vroom.
Silverstone area, was going to let everyone know here this evening, so it's looking a wet race at the moment.

I think i'm going to run the same setup from GVS, as that's the only time the car has felt good

Ok, will be checking the weather. Please post weather settings as early as you can.

Also what time in the game/lobby do you start the race? I'm guessing 1pm.

Ok, will be checking the weather. Please post weather settings as early as you can.

Also what time in the game/lobby do you start the race? I'm guessing 1pm.
Yep 1-3pm :) i'll keep everyone updated. By 2/3pm Saturday i'll post the settings i'll run the lobby at

Hope it's a wet race

So it's going to be a dry race :(

Home grand prix for many, and fans will be keen on star AYRTON ;)

Today is the first round where we use the softest and hardest compounds available (RH and RS) so that should make strategy even more important here today :)
Please remember the 2 different compounds all, i'll look after the race that those 2 compound were used by everyone. Good luck :)

I'm the only one posting (shame) so if anything else i'll add it onto the post here.

Silverstone is always an iffy track for limits. I made a few mistakes but lifted off when I could. But turn 9 drivers were running wide, even pass the green astro and kept their foot in, which meant no tyre wear there, a corner which heats the front right up a fair bit. So time penalties have been added to it. Lap after lap is a shame, please lift off in the future. 2 wheels still on the kerbs is the max allowed, but drivers were going well past that.

Nurb next, let's hope that's a good race and we get a few more drivers :cheers:

Also @Cb let's get points for Ferrari ;)

EDIT - 9/9/15 - looks like Nurb may be a wet race :D

Last edited:
What a bummer. That was shaping up to be an intense hour.

Next week?

Oh and also, there should always be at least one full wet race and one mixed settings race over a championship. It's just too good not to have it.

What a bummer. That was shaping up to be an intense hour.

Next week?

Oh and also, there should always be at least one full wet race and one mixed settings race over a championship. It's just too good not to have it.
I was so excited for it. actual, no, was going to type what my plan is lol but don't want others to steal it :P I need as much speed as possible.

We'll be running it next FGT round, as the calendar is shaped so to allow IP's FGT to race, so running then would clash with them. But I think it's only fair to keep the same setting for next week (unless it rains harder lol) but this is a good event for mixed conditions.

And have to wait a month for Indy now :(

Oh yeah, IP's championship. Christ if I was a youngster again I would join that too, but those days are gone.

I say just keep the settings the same, nice and interesting, hahaha. Anyway that's me for another two weeks, thanks.

Back