FH2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 41 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
KKAGnCL.png

Well. Looks like the NSX-R, DBS, 350Z and RS7 Sportback are coming to FH2! Although I got a game update and the cars can be seen in the promo section - but theres no where to get them on the store. I guess we'll get details later?

It's available now for free. Just start the game and the update will automatically add the cars to the autoshow.

EDIT: Apparently this only works with digital copies of the game.

EDIT 2: And apparently it doesn't work with ALL digital copies of the game, and no one really understands why yet.

Last edited:
Shame none of the cars can be painted or have their livieres removed. I mean, it's expected, but considering a few of them aren't in there in any other form, it's disappointing.

But hey, free is free.

Are these cars not showing up for anyone? I updated the game but they're nowhere to be found. I reset the game too and nothing happened. :confused:

Are these cars not showing up for anyone? I updated the game but they're nowhere to be found. :confused:

Affirmative...

Oddly enough, I can see it in the Store, but as a bundle-only deal. Got the update and everything.

Maybe full release tomorrow/tonight/whatever time that is in ur homeland

That's a bummer about not being able to paint them. A stock RS7 would've been a nice addition to the game.

Hopefully, this was a mistake. It makes zero sense to make this exclusive to people who downloaded the game.

Hopefully, this was a mistake. It makes zero sense to make this exclusive to people who downloaded the game.

Well, technically it's only available to those who purchase the game digitally in one of the bundles they're currently promoting.
The confusing part is that some people who bought digitally long ago are receiving it (such as myself), and others are not.

Unfortunately, it does make a lot of sense, with all the push for digital. All we've got are two discs, and I guess that's that.

The fact that there hasn't been an article posted on the news page of the official Forza site regarding the car pack leads me to believe that they are definitely experiencing some technical difficulties with the pack.

Okay, this is very odd. When I fired up FH2 tonight, I was in a different car and a different location than I was when I shut it down last night. None of the 10th anniversary cars are in the Autoshow. They do still show in my garage, but when I try to get into one, I get a message that says "Marketplace Error: Failed to download required marketplace data. Please try again later." Sounds like they are having some serious issues with this DLC. I wonder if the inability to paint the cars or cover the livery is associated with the problems they're having?

One can only hope. Otherwise, it would lead me to believe that the RS7 could well be in a September DLC the way the Juke turned up in July's after the Pringles promotion ended on June 30th.

I have the exact same deal going on. Loaded in driving a different car, Anniversary cars gone from Autoshow and "Marketplace Error" when picked from garage.

I think someone may have jumped the gun on the release of this pack at PG/T10. They are kinda quiet on it so looks like a ooops.
I'm pretty sure you're right on the money there. This is the strangest DLC rollout I've ever seen.

I just saw an R8 Anni in my game,does this mean they are available to me? I'm not online and I have the disc version with VIP.

Edit:A 458 Anni also showed up in a race I'm doing.

Last edited:
I had a Anni car in one of my races, cant remember which one though, still cant get them here, what's going on??

The Anniversary cars are in the game as AI vehicles but we just can't access them ourselves yet...

Quite fishy. At least it appears to be a free pack, not like there's any money at stake here.

I only just found out about this pack today. It's kinda nice the see the Audi RS7 and Aston Martin DBS in FH2, but I wish Turn 10 would release a pack with stock versions of the cars. Also, if it's only available to digital downloads, then I guess I should forget about the pack. There's no way in hell I'm buying the same game again just for one lousy car pack.

Also, this push towards digital downloading needs to stop; it's really getting annoying.

Back