Forza-Horizon-3-Blizzard-Mountain-26.jpg

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg

Minty

<((_CRAYOLA__(()
Premium
United States
Pasadena, MD
Minty TS
Judging by the landscape in some of those photos, this expansion might be a lot bigger than I expected.

Germany
NRW
Are there already news if it will be a new map for itself, like Storm Island was, or if it will be a expansion of the original FH3 map? Wasn't really following it the last days.

Germany
Near Nürburgring
DanPrez
Taking the franchise into snowy territory... i expected this for Horizon 4. I think its safe to say this will be good entertainment. Will get this.

Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
Are there already news if it will be a new map for itself, like Storm Island was, or if it will be a expansion of the original FH3 map? Wasn't really following it the last days.

I SOOOOO hope it's tied to the mainland and includes another new festival location, but I'm afraid they went the easy road and did it like Storm Island with a seperate zone and loading screen. :(

Ireland
Warwick, UK
PJTierney
PJTierney

Unless the expansion is implented in the same way that Burnout Paradise was (there was a road you couldn't cross unless you unlocked the DLC) it will be a separate environment.

I would go into this expecting it to be a "separate map" and if it isn't you can treat it as a pleasant surprise.

United States
United States
Unless the expansion is implented in the same way that Burnout Paradise was (there was a road you couldn't cross unless you unlocked the DLC) it will be a separate environment.

I would go into this expecting it to be a "separate map" and if it isn't you can treat it as a pleasant surprise.
You should always expect the absolute worst in DLC and expansion packs. That way you can always only ever be pleasantly surprised.

Populuxe

Premium
United States
Seattle WA
Having searched up on it, I wonder which engine it will have?
I would be surprised if it didn't come with the
266 V8 but I'll still be satisfied with either 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder engines. I'm hoping we can remove the fiberglass shell and make it a roadster pickup, or even a hardtop pickup or the Sportop convertible.
We'll know in a week or so.

United Kingdom
Nowhere special
SweetLilPoppet
SweetLilPoppet
I would be surprised if it didn't come with the
266 V8 but I'll still be satisfied with either 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder engines. I'm hoping we can remove the fiberglass shell and make it a roadster pickup, or even a hardtop pickup or the Sportop convertible.
There's something hilarious about a 3.2 4 cylinder that I wouldn't mind if that was the engine :lol: that has to be the biggest displacement 4 I've ever heard of
We'll know in a couple hours or so.
A couple of hours?