FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RS i wouldn't have made it probably because by time of df I had 8 on front with like 23 minutes left

Nope, you would have been on 1 fronts probably and running over 2mins times. Definitely wouldn't have worked. RS are good for about 9 laps. So i did 13-9-9 laps stints with no fuel on first stop. Since I didn't take fuel on first stop it cost me only about 16 secs due to the pit lane layout which on RS is caught up in about 6-7 laps. So a free stop really.

lol:

image.jpg

SLS:
RH. 73/73
SR. 18.82/21.39
DC. 7/7
DE. 7/8
ARB. 5/7
Camber. 0/0
Toe. -0.18/-0.05
Brakes. 6/6
LSD. 10/15/5
DF. 400/510
Ballast. 30kg @ +50

Will do high 58s on RS.
hey stiggy I'm going to be running the SLS in the UGTSC how should I set up my transmission?

hey stiggy I'm going to be running the SLS in the UGTSC how should I set up my transmission?
What I generally do is this:

Top speed(upper left)- 2 or 3 clicks down.
1st- all the way left.
2nd- all the way left.
3rd- one third of the way to the right.
4th- two thirds of the way to the right.
5th- all the way right.
6th- all the way right.
Final gear- adjust based on track.

Then make small tweaks to individual gears as needed.

What I generally do is this:

Top speed(upper left)- 2 or 3 clicks down.
1st- all the way left.
2nd- all the way left.
3rd- one third of the way to the right.
4th- two thirds of the way to the right.
5th- all the way right.
6th- all the way right.
Final gear- adjust based on track.

Then make small tweaks to individual gears as needed.

Alright

Thank you Mr. Mini Stiggy :) I like the name by the way

Hi guys

Really enjoyed racing with you all in this series, thanks to the organisers and stewards for all their hard work.

It's just a shame regarding the DC's that some of us had, I feel that the leader board would look very different if we had no DC's and a full grid every race.

Hope to see you all in either pCars or Grid Autosport for some more close organised racing!

BTW, there is a thread active right now for the GTP racing team/club that will be set up on Grid Autosport if anyone would like to join...team name and livery to be decided by tonight!

Hi guys

Really enjoyed racing with you all in this series, thanks to the organisers and stewards for all their hard work.

It's just a shame regarding the DC's that some of us had I feel that the leader board would look very different if we had no DC's and a full grid every race.

Hope to you you all in either pCars or Grid Autosport for some more close organised racing!

BTW, there is a thread active right now for the GTP racing team/club that will be set up on Grid Autosport if anyone would like to join...team name and livery to be decided by tonight!
thank you :D

I'm pleased to have made third in the championship, but like I said, would most likely have been out of the top 5 if there were no connection issues...

Congrats to RaceFan and Pyrates...well done guys!

Hi guys

It's just a shame regarding the DC's that some of us had, I feel that the leader board would look very different if we had no DC's and a full grid every race.

Hope to see you all in either pCars or Grid Autosport for some more close organised racing!

I might join you in pcars if I get ps4:D also yeah dc had major effects on leaderboard espically for me and litchi out of 9 starts I only completed 5 races:( full grids would have made leaderboard very different too.

I might join you in pcars if I get ps4:D also yeah dc had major effects on leaderboard espically for me and litchi out of 9 starts I only completed 5 races:( full grids would have made leaderboard very different too.

Yep, if Chip had been at every race and there were no DC's, I would not have finished third for sure!

Fancy giving Grid AS a go?

Just found out that there is an in-game YouTube upload function as well as online leader boards and race clubs etc...I can't wait until Friday! Online is probably a lot more stable too!

Yep, if Chip had been at every race and there were no DC's, I would not have finished third for sure!

Fancy giving Grid AS a go?

Just found out that there is an in-game YouTube upload function as well as online leader boards and race clubs etc...I can't wait until Friday! Online is probably a lot more stable too!
new GT6 community update? That one is overdue :rolleyes:

I assume this means you are confused about my reply?

What I meant was that I am not prepared to wait around just in case PD decide to add online community features, I'm sick of empty promises and DC's! I wouldn't mind so much if there was a decent single player or career mode to keep my busy...but there isn't!

Anyway, you guys all know full well what we have here with GT6, some love it, some hate it...I'm moving on and eagerly awaiting to start my touring car, open wheel and endurance career in Grid AS...at least they got the colours of the curbs and barriers right at Spa! lol

What I meant was that I am not prepared to wait around just in case PD decide to add online community features, I'm sick of empty promises and DC's! I wouldn't mind so much if there was a decent single player or career mode to keep my busy...but there isn't!

Anyway, you guys all know full well what we have here with GT6, some love it, some hate it...I'm moving on and eagerly awaiting to start my touring car, open wheel and endurance career in Grid AS...at least they got the colours of the curbs and barriers right at Spa! lol
Yeah they lack online community. And career is terrible every time you make a pass they cut you off and stuff and hey are soo slow

Is AS only on PS4?

Back