FIA GT3 & GT4 Spa 200km | Saturday 17th March | Results posted

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 227 comments

If we did another, which track would you want it to be held at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
List updated. 👍

Dragonwar what body colour are you using?

And what times are people running? :)

Added to OP:
  • Qualifying deadline has moved to Saturday 15:00 GMT. 2% time penalty for qualifying after this time.
  • Dirty lap in qualifying has changed from a 5 second penalty to a 2% time penalty.
  • Prizes added for podium finishers of each class.

Last edited:
If no one else signed up before Saturday (which I doubt, but still) we would go with fastest 8 of each, or 7 v 9. We wouldn't do 6 v 10.

Just realised there's 7 GT4 anyway :P

I don't know which group I'll compete in...tempting to join Dr_Watson/TnJF with the Ford GT. If I do, I wish we could have different rims (or at least the colour), just to not have two identical cars. Unless we're teammates. Haha. Which I also have no problem with.

If not, maybe GT4, probably in the lonely Maserati. Or the Aston. Undecided. Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon. As indecisive as I am.

If you want to go with the Ford GT I guess you could use the other set of BBS, just as long as you paint them a normal silver.

Sorry I wasn't around Dark. I'll be around from 4pm GMT if you want to qualify then.

All times will go here. But no one has qualified yet :P

In real life pole here was a 2:33.222. I think in some testing I did a while a go I did a 2:27 with the current specs but I can't really remember. I'll be sure to practice and quali later on so I'll get a room up. 👍

Class: GT3
Car: Corvette Z06
Body colour: White/Silver
Rim colour: Silver
Car Number:32
PSN ID: MonkeyBoy-4q

If we don't get more than a few sign ups tomorrow, we're going with 1 16 man lounge. It will be risky, but it will work. :D

---------------------------------​

Based on the current sign up list, we'll go with 7 GT4 and 9 GT3 cars.

I don't think Reality is racing so that means someone from GT3 will have to drive in a GT4 car. You don't have to make the switch now - you can fill in the GT4 spot if you don't qualify in the top 9 for GT3. Remember though all GT3 drivers can qualify for GT4 too and if there's 1 spot left in GT4 but none in GT3, the fastest time will get the spot.

I realise WRP is a reserve and a few people might not show up, but I still think a few people will be dropped from the race because we don't have enough room. I apologise in advance and hopefully we can do the race again in the near future with 2 full rooms.

-------------------------------​

Also sorry I didn't get a room up earlier. I shall be free from 4pm GMT tomorrow to qualify anyone that wants to! :)👍

Last edited:
I realise WRP is a reserve and a few people might not show up, but I still think a few people will be dropped from the race because we don't have enough room. I apologise in advance and hopefully we can do the race again in the near future with 2 full rooms.

I really don't mind bowing out to give others a shot at the race. I'm still tentative at this point anyway and those who have been practicing and are committed should get priority. 👍

I really don't mind bowing out to give others a shot at the race. I'm still tentative at this point anyway and those who have been practicing and are committed should get priority. 👍

Okay cheers for that. Only thing is I don't think many people have been practicing for this :lol:. If you can qualify then obviously you're still very welcome. If you can make it but can't qualify then again you're welcome to fill a spot in. 👍

OK, I don't think I can make the time. I still have a small chance though, so in the event I do get the time to make the race, could I qualify? just in case.
Good luck with the race Adam.

Just FYI I will be qualifying for this tomorrow night.

And is the page width all screwy for anyone else? :odd:

Cool, I can I switch over to the Ford GT GT3 car? Or if for some reason I can't the Z06 GT3 (seems like it already has a full team).

1 spot left in the Corvette team. 5 drivers per GT3 car max.

Cool RT. Page width just in this thread? :scared: lol.

Just FYI I will be qualifying for this tomorrow night.

And is the page width all screwy for anyone else? :odd:

Adrem has a wide screen monitor so in this post.

If we don't get more than a few sign ups tomorrow, we're going with 1 16 man lounge...........

With all the "----------------" the forum can't return the text right.

Last edited:
I'll qualify tomorrow if you are on after 2pm est (19:00 gmt)
BTW I'm yellow

Last edited:
Class: GT4
Car: Maserati GranTurismo GT4
Body colour: GT Metallic 009 (Red)
Rim colour: GT Gunmetal 001

Should be up and ready to qualify in around 12 hours(8pm GMT). Will be good practice for the 3D3 2.4 hour race next week :)

Carracer - Ford GT or Corvette? Both are free. I didn't quite understand. :P

Biffy I need your colour.
CSL I need your colour/livery.

Carracer - Ford GT or Corvette? Both are free. I didn't quite understand. :P

Biffy I need your colour.
CSL I need your colour/livery.

Ford GT please 👍 Color will be black :sly:
I was just asking because TnjF is the only driver for the FGT and I was wondering why (One man team or something).

Really debating as whether to sign up for this or not, which is really last minute, but it looks promising! Just I wont sign up if it means you guys will have to split to running 2 rooms as i'm reading you're all trying to fit into one room?

We should be able to work something out monkeyboy4q, I am also looking at doing my qualification soon. I'll start a room up around that time if no one else already has and will post the room number in here.

Back