"FIA Rally Star" Will Hunt for New Driving Talent on WRC 9

Eh? Can you not run the stages indefinitely without taking part in this competition/event?

Nope everything is locked to this mode only. Must stupid thing. Why make a new stage and car then go "Oh but you cant use it in any other mode"

Is this part of the free DLC?
No - it's literally in the article.
Just an FYI: You DONT get the car or Stage outside this very limited mode. Even if you spend £8.
Eh? Can you not run the stages indefinitely without taking part in this competition/event?
Nope everything is locked to this mode only. Must stupid thing. Why make a new stage and car then go "Oh but you cant use it in any other mode"
Well... for now they don't want people running the stages indefinitely because the point of it is that people only get 100 practice runs and five timed runs at each new stage.

Perhaps in the future they'll become available outside this mode.

No - it's literally in the article.

Well... for now they don't want people running the stages indefinitely because the point of it is that people only get 100 practice runs and five timed runs at each new stage.

Perhaps in the future they'll become available outside this mode.

I hope so. I mean if OTHER dlc was here or coming it wouldn't matter.

So disappointing that they would not run this program for free.

I’m out of the age range anyway, but I’d love to try my hand at the stages and see how close (or far, most likely), I’d be from the top dogs.

Back