Filipino GT4 Drifter

• Thread starter kaido7
  • 8 comments
Well, I know that there are lots of American Filipino as myself that understand little Tagalog but what is recommended is English because this is a English site.

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
You have aids on I think because it seems that its oversteering too much and try not to mix tires. Your not going to get drifting overnight but here is a guide that will show you. Drift Bible. Anyways, welcome to GTplanet.net pare.

oh sorry I did not notice it... sorry for laziness....

by the way.. I'm not using the aids... it's off.. you know..

and my tire choice is depending on the car...:)

peace out..:)

and do you know any Filipinos here? Filipino playing GT4..

thanks..:)

i dont know of any other Philippino's but I DO know that you can make it easier on us here at GTPlanet if you post the vid as a vid rather than a link..
How to do it?
http://youtube.com/watch?v= PytjnAoRXzE, take the "PytjnAoRXzE"
and sandwich it between: [ youtube ] and [ /youtube ] (without the spaces)
that way you get this:

nevertheless, they were smooth but i didn't like how you mixed the tires, and used the same section everytime, but then again its a D1GP section. Just try more variety next time. FR's shouldn't need mixing of tires. Beside that, i like the song, what the song?

Hi! yes, there are some Filipinos drifters here (me included). Most of my friends just lurk and are not actively posting. What's your set-up at home? Using a DFP? Welcome to GTP!

Hello there! another Filipino GT4 here from AL!
another filipino member would be Vanishing Boy...i think he's active in this forum = )

haven't posted my vid because i don't have a capturing device yet..

I am one of those lurkers, and one of those full blown filipino and one of those gt4 players and one of those gt4 drifters as well. I just drift occasionally in gt4 and occasionally visits this site to watch amazing gt4 drifters. I'm a bit rusty in drifting, trying to regain it. great job on vid! keep posting!

Back