Final Fantasy 10 the hardest game for the PS2???

• Thread starter Bullet
  • 29 comments
it is the hardest game ive ever played how about you'll???

there are 2 girls I wish there where real in FFX!!!
Yuna(just hot)
Lulu(Big tits)

Not quite for me... rented three times (~15 days) to beat it. I thought it was fairly easy (with a little online help toward the end)I loved it though, great game! Course, I 'spose I coulda done more by way of getting everyone's weapon (jus don't really like blitzball - 40 games without obtaining the jupiter sigil is enough for me thanks) ;)

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
and i didnt beat the game......

do you know when GTA3 will be a "greatest hits" and $20????

I'm guessing two months... maybe 7 weeks.

Oh, and I'm saying Rikku is the hottest and Luna the slutiest.

Probably not for a while longer actually. There are 2 versions yet to come out (Xbox, and PC) and both those have to go through the product cycle before Rockstar would be willing to drop the price.

Does anyone else here find themselves staring at Lulu's huge yet perfectly formed breasts...and then getting mad at yourself for doing so (i.e., AAAAAAA! It's a video game character!)?

:D

Originally posted by Powerman
This game was easy.Why are we wasting time in this thread?????liking video game girls???thats not right!

Liking? No, we just have uncontrollable impulses to stare at their massive mammaries... :P

The game is easy. I bet LuLu would be too. But to play this game all the way through you would have to devote alot of time to it. Pluse you get to stare at LuLu's mellons. :)

This game is SO easy it is almost a joke.... if you are a true RPG player and have played some games out of the FF series, then you will go through this game super easily.
And I think you guys who fantasise over video game girls are sick. Atleast fantasise about some real women.
Its still a great game though, just not challenging enough

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
The game is easy. I bet LuLu would be too. But to play this game all the way through you would have to devote alot of time to it. Pluse you get to stare at LuLu's mellons. :)

Now if you saw a HOTgirl at the mall with huge mellon's would you walk up to her and stick you face into her BREASTS..........
I mean I would ask her out then when we get home I would do it :D

I ripped through the game in about 40 hours of gameplay (not really intending to), but was getting killed on Jecht's second form, so I went back through the entire game (mainly to check out the scenery again) and at 65 hours trashed him easily.

Quick Tips: Stoneproof is worth it no matter the cost in time to get it on your equipment. Zombiestrike is great on weapons. Heal enemies afflicted by zombie (or better yet, use a phoenix down on them - does NOT work on bosses).

Look at the clothes Rikku wears, of course she the sluttiest. Lulu is definetly the hottest in the game.
As to toughness of the game, i think its rather easy. But i can see why you think its hard.

Back