Final Fantasy X

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Final Fantasy X. IS anyone gonna get this game when it comes out next week. 12/18/01 ???? Im not a big Final Fantasy fan but after seeing some pics of this game im sure to get it now. :D http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,197344,00.html

When I'm ready to disapear from life for about a month, I'll pick up Final Fantasy X. I'm not much of an RPG guy, but I think I could be highly addicted to that game ...

~LoudMusic

:lol:, when FF7 came out, I just about lost my Job, wife, kid, and my schooling.....

Maybe I should wait until I can take some serious vacation for FFx! I can't wait...

Originally posted by Pako
:lol:, when FF7 came out, I just about lost my Job, wife, kid, and my schooling.....

Maybe I should wait until I can take some serious vacation for FFx! I can't wait...
WoW!!! :eek: :eek: is this game reallllly that addicting???? I think ill like this game.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
WoW!!! :eek: :eek: is this game reallllly that addicting???? I think ill like this game.

Any half way decent RPG can end your life. Even if there's nothing more than a win/loss ratio involved with an internet account. I dropped out of college (the first time) because of my addiction to a substance called StarCraft. Bah, almost pulled an F this semester because of GT3 and GTPlanet. I'm a loooser.

~LoudMusic

When I hold my hand lightly up against a glass of water, you can hear the glass ring, and ripples form in the center from the vibrations that my body is causing in anticipation of this game... ;)

Back