Final Fantasy X

• Thread starter Tom M
  • 24 comments
Rush to the store, knock down little kids, run over old women, step over your own mom if you have to. Get this game.
I bought it today, and the first five minutes are one of the best gaming experiences of my entire life. :eek:

Does it come with Que-Tips? :lol: Sorry laughing at myself again.... I actually heard it wasn't as great as they had hyped it up to be. Some say that Halo is a better game than FFX will ever be!

Oh wait a minute, wrong speech! This is the most anticipated game of 2001 and once thought 2002! To be rivaled by none. To engross the user in an experience of complete digital euphoria, bending the imagination to limits unheard of. Oh yes, this will and is truly a game that . . . ., no - it's not a game it's a way of life, Square Soft's way of life.

Reality as we know it will cease to exist, leaving behind the aftermath of a once acclaimed XBox to shear rubble.

SONY Wins, Microsoft Looses! YEEHAA!!!

Originally posted by Pako

Peas, Porridge Hot...
Peas, Porridge cold...
Peas, Porridge in the pot, Nine days old... ;)

LOL :lol:

Halo? What's that.... I beat that in two afternoons with a broken metacarpel. ;)
This is the real deal.... I've played the intro 3 times already. *snff* *snff*...brings a tear to my eye it's so good....
...Run children! Run for you lives..... Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:eek:

(PS, I paraphrased your qoute, in the interest of saving precious space. ;) )

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

I have seen the errors of my ways and now have a XBox for sale if anyone is interested...

I can't wait...everyone was out in my little town here in the woods...they haven't got their first shipment in yet.. I'll be waiting at the doors tomarrow.

;)

(PS, I paraphrased your qoute, in the interest of saving precious space. ;) )

Meesa Jar Jar, and meesa can't wait... da big bosses wassa out of da gamsa...dey no hava da poodoo ona da shelvesa... I jumpsa dem good tommorowsa.

;)

:lol:
I'm Speechless! :lol: LOL

Edited Text: Nope, nevermind, I found something to say ;)

Man i want this game. It seems to me im gonna have to buy myself this for christmas, well once i get my check from work. :D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Man i want this game. It seems to me im gonna have to buy myself this for christmas, well once i get my check from work. :D

I'm definately hunting the stores for it day.....

"Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me'e, merry Christmas to me!"

I'm normally not this selffish, but cut me some slack, this is Final Fantasy X we're talking about here. :thumbsup:

I'm definately hunting the stores for it day.....

"Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me'e, merry Christmas to me!"

I'm normally not this selffish, but cut me some slack, this is Final Fantasy X we're talking about here. :thumbsup:

selffish??? NOO not at all. This game is only to keep you entertained. Go ahead have your fun. :cool: :D

I'm Speechless! :lol: LOL

Edited Text: Nope, nevermind, I found something to say ;)

:lol: :D :lol:

I got it today, I got it today, I got it toda-ay, I got it tooo-d*cough*ay.. I thin*cough*k I'm loosi*cough*ng my voice!

(In a last ditch effort to explain his impressions, we found him speachless and beside himself, but not before singing some silly song about his success in his little wooded town in Montana... Let's all hope Pako doesn't forget to breath, eat, sleep and go poop when he needs to.)

:lol: :D :lol:

I got it today, I got it today, I got it toda-ay, I got it tooo-d*cough*ay.. I thin*cough*k I'm loosi*cough*ng my voice!

(In a last ditch effort to explain his impressions, we found him speachless and beside himself, but not before singing some silly song about his success in his little wooded town in Montana... Let's all hope Pako doesn't forget to breath, eat, sleep and go poop when he needs to.)
Hey got this game for christmas from my girlfriend. Well im hooked to it and i can not get away from this game. Any ways i have about 12 hours in to this game and i have a hella long way to go to finish it. :D :D

Congrats NocturnalPS, I was hoping that you would get the game too. If you want a rough estimate, last night I saved at just over 47 hours. (Probably 5 hours is me passed out, as I tend to fall asleep in RPG's when I'm really tired ;) ) But I still have a ways to go before I get to fight sin. And I also haven't done any side Quests yet... :D

Congrats NocturnalPS, I was hoping that you would get the game too. If you want a rough estimate, last night I saved at just over 47 hours. (Probably 5 hours is me passed out, as I tend to fall asleep in RPG's when I'm really tired ;) ) But I still have a ways to go before I get to fight sin. And I also haven't done any side Quests yet... :D
lol well i havent fallen asleep yet during the game. (Too much fun for me.) But i have about 21 hours now put into the game and i have just finished fighting maester seymour and his hella hard Anima. I hope you have gotten this far atleast if not forget what i said. ;)

lol well i havent fallen asleep yet during the game. (Too much fun for me.) But i have about 21 hours now put into the game and i have just finished fighting maester seymour and his hella hard Anima. I hope you have gotten this far atleast if not forget what i said. ;)

Yeah, I'm just outside of Zanarkand. :P

Thanks for the spoiler! I think I'm just about there....just past the Thunder Planes? :eek:

Bought it!! Man I never played anything like this before. Before I Knew it I was playing the game. Love it so far.. :) :thumbsup: :)

Just like what I said in my post to the SSX Tricky thread... I've have the dang game sittin on the kitchen bar for 2 days now and I think I'm gonna go mad before the 9th of Feb get's here. 2 GREAT games just sittin there...mocking me =/

Side Note.......I picked me up a copy of FFX for 35$, and SSX Tricky for 25$, both brand new, and no waiting in line =) Good ol' Net

Oh my gosh I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The first five posts in this thread are histaricle.

I think I'll be picking up FFX when I decide to put my life on hold for a month.

~LoudMusic

Rush to the store, knock down little kids, run over old women, step over your own mom if you have to. Get this game.
I bought it today, and the first five minutes are one of the best gaming experiences of my entire life. :eek:

:thumbsup: Tom, yer the man! I like a dude who has his priorities in order. I think the official subtitle of FFX is The Apology. 😈

Side note: do any other young males here find themselves, as I do, staring at the huge yet perfectly formed rack of Lulu? I ask only to see if I am as mentally & morally deficient as I think I am. Hell, I almost started a thread solely dedicated to this subject, but thought better of it.

I need a girlfriend. :weird:

Originally posted by risingson77

:thumbsup: Tom, yer the man! I like a dude who has his priorities in order. I think the official subtitle of FFX is The Apology. 😈

Side note: do any other young males here find themselves, as I do, staring at the huge yet perfectly formed rack of Lulu? I ask only to see if I am as mentally & morally deficient as I think I am. Hell, I almost started a thread solely dedicated to this subject, but thought better of it.

I need a girlfriend. :weird:

Just so long as you don't dehydrate from drooling ...

~LoudMusic

Back