Final Fantasy X

• Thread starter askia47
  • 22 comments
Tis game has it all and has me hooked! Great graphics, great storyline, and great battle system. It may be the best rpg ever!

i dont quite understand blitzball...

im in the part of the game where im in the tournament....

that sorceress,the one with the black dress,has huge Melons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Blitzball is pretty cool, but it helps to have the Jecht shot for that first tourny. Plus right after that Auron shows up and puts his thing down. ;)

Btw, FFX international (A version that has multiple langueages and an extended story) is going to make it to European shores. I have to say that Europe is getting some really sweet stuff of late. First MGS2 with an add-on disc, now this... Next thing you know, you guys will have GT Concept and we won't. :(

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i dont quite understand blitzball...

im in the part of the game where im in the tournament....

that sorceress,the one with the black dress,has
huge Melons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Wait ... I missed that first part - what did you say? (:

~LoudMusic

ok ill say the lady that wears th black dress has HUGE (tits,knockers,boobys,melons,breasts)

that help you :)

i got to be alone now.......

Hahaha beat that game took me like 93 hours but i enjoyed every minute. The reason it toook so long was i got everything for ever characters weapon. I also boosted my guys so that they all did over 60000. Most did 99999 with every hit. Gosh i wish i had never played it so i could go buy it now and do it all over again! After know what happened though it wouldnt be worth playing again. :( :(

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
ok ill say the lady that wears th black dress has HUGE (tits,knockers,boobys,melons,breasts)

that help you :)

i got to be alone now.......
:lol: Man FFX is great!

Originally posted by askia47
Tis game has it all and has me hooked! Great graphics, great storyline, and great battle system. It may be the best rpg ever!

"Multiplayer" and "online" were not mentioned. WASTE OF MY TIME.

Just kidding (: If I can get one of my game store friends to hook me up with a copy, I'll blow a couple weeks to beat it.

~LoudMusic

the ff series online is a BAD idea i think....

can you think of the lag????

oh and the annoying people thatll steal your stuff...

oh and maybe hackers (diablo series)

Diablo was flawed in that the character information was stored on the client's computer - STUPID. They don't do that anymore.

People steal your stuff? Don't let them ... sheesh.

Lag, come on dude, it's turn based.

~LoudMusic

Back