Final Porsche Pack Brings 7 New Cars to Assetto Corsa, Available Now on PC

Yes, no cars showed up in the menu when I first attempted to access. I signed out of Steam, then back in and they all appeared......👍
Neither of the GT3-Rs or the 908 LH are showing up for me. Tried verifying game cache and logging out and back in, but still nothing.

Hey quick question from a console player is the Red Pack 2 part of the Season Pass on PSN?

No. The season pass only covers the three Porsche packs. I'm stupid, don't listen to me. :P

Last edited:
It's also more expensive on consoles to compensate for the extra content.

• New Championship gameplay. Create your own championship, select cars, tracks, laps, points, rules and compete against AI.
Wait. What? 🤬 console! :banghead:

I wonder if custom championship will come with PP2/Red Pack in January for console. Or do I have to wait for PP3 in February for custom championship? :banghead:

Wait. What? 🤬 console! :banghead:

I wonder if custom championship will come with PP2/Red Pack in January for console. Or do I have to wait for PP3 in February for custom championship? :banghead:

What makes you think PP3 will make it to consoles in February? ;)

Oooh i want that championship mode so bad. Wonder if it will give us all the options on console?! It was always possible on PC to choose AI cars, but not on console.

Oooh i want that championship mode so bad. Wonder if it will give us all the options on console?! It was always possible on PC to choose AI cars, but not on console.
Maybe that answers to your question :

Screenshot_2016-12-21-14-04-50.jpg

First drive was the 911R in GT silver on the IOM. Absolutely fantastic...
What "liveries" can you choose for this car? Anything other than white or silver? Porsche online configurator says only white and silver exist with stripe options available.

What "liveries" can you choose for this car? Anything other than white or silver? Porsche online configurator says only white and silver exist with stripe options available.

5 liveries in total if I remember correctly :
-white with red stripes (grey rims)
-white with green stripes (black rims)
-grey with red stripes (grey rims)
-grey with green stripes (grey rims)
-full white (grey rims)

5 liveries in total if I remember correctly :
-white with red stripes (grey rims)
-white with green stripes (black rims)
-grey with red stripes (grey rims)
-grey with green stripes (grey rims)
-full white (grey rims)

And also just the plain grey livery with grey rims 👍. The first picture I saw of this car was the white with green stripes and IMO none of the other colours can beat that.

--

I've been taking that Porsche 908 around Interlagos, I think my first stint last night I ended up running 40 laps and only stopped because it could be seen as irresponsible to skip on sleep and instead drive pretend race cars. Now, I shall continue :).

I've been taking that Porsche 908 around Interlagos, I think my first stint last night I ended up running 40 laps and only stopped because it could be seen as irresponsible to skip on sleep and instead drive pretend race cars. Now, I shall continue :).
My regular evening dilemma exactly :D

Back