Finally.....Top of the world, Ma!

United States
United States
JediSmuggler
I finally bought the last of the high dollar cars (over 3.75 mil minus 3 of the x2010s I don't need) after weeks of grinding b-spec 'ring and RB Champ. The only 20Mil car I don't have is the Jaguar (non-chrome-line). Now I can just grind when I want to and buy all the low end cars and misc Le Mans cars I passed up. For example, I just bought the Mustang SVT and V8 GT Premium 07 and the Iroc-Z - just cuz. And yesterday after buying that final 20 Mil Ferrari 250 GTO, I bought the Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 Base.

Nice knowing I no longer have that pressure to finish grinding to buy super expensive cars (personal goal for this game). I never got to that level in GT5 or previous.

I only own one of the $20 million cars (XJ13). Good car, but I'm saving up for the GT40 race car since it is my favorite race car of all time (just look at my avatar). By the way, welcome to :gtpflag:

Ferrari, Shelby's, Ford GT/GT40 and Nissan GT-R (not skylines) are my fav cars in game and have them all. Correction, I don't have the Shelby Oldsmobile abomination.

I finally bought the last of the high dollar cars (over 3.75 mil minus 3 of the x2010s I don't need) after weeks of grinding b-spec 'ring and RB Champ. The only 20Mil car I don't have is the Jaguar (non-chrome-line). Now I can just grind when I want to and buy all the low end cars and misc Le Mans cars I passed up. For example, I just bought the Mustang SVT and V8 GT Premium 07 and the Iroc-Z - just cuz. And yesterday after buying that final 20 Mil Ferrari 250 GTO, I bought the Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 Base.

Nice knowing I no longer have that pressure to finish grinding to buy super expensive cars (personal goal for this game). I never got to that level in GT5 or previous.

Congrats! :D I know that feeling when you finished grinding for all the cars you want and the game just "opens up" for you to now enjoy driving the cars for FUN instead of driving for $$. My only complaint is I wish we can transfer our garages to the next iteration of GT. I've been grinding from zero for 6 games now (GT1, GT2, GT5P, GTPSP, GT5, GT6) :crazy::lol: As much as I enjoy the early stages of the game where you have to plan your spending carefully, the grindy parts get repetitive quick.

Enjoy your drive and welcome to :gtpflag:

.....Hey, welcome to the club. I finished grinding for credits a while ago - bought all the cars in the game. I know that's a pain in the you-know-what.
Now I can just enjoy puttering 'round the tracks. Anyways, Good Work, Soldier!! 👍👍

@Bluesman001 Congratulations and well done. I know how hard it is to grind for the top value cars having done it in GT1 to GT5 (I used an uh-hum alternative method for GT6 early on :lol:)
And welcome to GT Planet :gtpflag:

Enjoy driving the cars without the pressure of grinding credits 👍

Piece of advice for the others: don't wait until you have all the cars in the game to drive them for fun rather than for the money.

I had all the cars in GT5 but I only have about 300 in GT6 and I knew more than a year ago that I would never repeat my GT5 100% record.

Getting all the cars in GT6 is not worth the candle. Drive for fun, not by obligation, it makes the game much more interesting (or much less boring)!

Oh and welcome to gtplanet and ignore the grumpy members! ;):cheers:

I only own one of the $20 million cars (XJ13). Good car, but I'm saving up for the GT40 race car since it is my favorite race car of all time (just look at my avatar). By the way, welcome to :gtpflag:
Ehh I would get the GT40 and back in gt5 it had good performance but I don't see myself paying 20 million credits for a car that's not premium

Your Avatar is a guy on a horse' doesn't immediately suggest Ford GT40, perhaps a Mustang or Ferrari?

Back