European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
What a race you drove really well, hey that wasn't me that nudged you when it was the three of us, the Ferrari is so much better on the brakes. :( well done m8
I was really pleased with how I drove, until I took out Hobbsy.
I know in wasn't you who hit me, Nissman has already apologised for it.
Did you see him take me out on lap 14 first corner, no need for that, er why didn't you wait for me to see if I was OK pmsl
Really unlucky to be taken out by a lapped car. You did well to avoid a crash at Ascari on lap 13

I said to message me directly with any issues. I don't want the thread to be full of arguments. DM me the details and we'll see what buybon says/has evidence of as well and go from there. Please send me YouTube links as well. I'd like Series 1 to end on a positive note please.
When's the next race then geeza ;)

When's the next race then geeza ;)

Got some ideas floating around. Can people please let me know which DLC packs they have please? The Porsche one is of particular interest and would be good to know so we can work out which cars to consider.

@ROBQT I was about to pull over at the first chicane to see if you needed a tow out the sandpit, but could see you were ok... And there was no sand pit! :boggled:
Was that also you who had the big off after last chicane, spun it, bounced off the wall and spun it some more? :eek:

@Cuber Tom I've not seen your video yet, but you must have driven one hell of a race, as I recall you being knocked off twice! So to get yourself back to first is mighty impressive.

@andrew1990 I have all of the DLC, so I'm good for what ever comes next.

Laters

Got some ideas floating around. Can people please let me know which DLC packs they have please? The Porsche one is of particular interest and would be good to know so we can work out which cars to consider.
I have all dlc mate

Are we not staying with GT2 cars? This is the main reason I joined the series as I really enjoy driving them. :)

Are we not staying with GT2 cars? This is the main reason I joined the series as I really enjoy driving them. :)
Variety is the spice of life though matey, I'd never drove the gt2 cars before this series was never happy with setup of my corvette nice challenge to honest, not really done much driving in any of porsches but well up for a Porsche series, be really good fun don't you think

I don't have any DLC. I'm willing to buy some if there's either a new track or new new car class included, but i'm not going to buy anything for another GT3 car.

I don't mind which car we use for non-championship races, but I would like the championship to remain GT2.

I'd like to do a Formula 3 race with fixed setup since that car is really nice to drive

I don't have any DLC. I'm willing to buy some if there's either a new track or new new car class included, but i'm not going to buy anything for another GT3 car.

I don't mind which car we use for non-championship races, but I would like the championship to remain GT2.

I'd like to do a Formula 3 race with fixed setup since that car is really nice to drive

This is what I wanted to check. We are looking at having GT2 cars still. Details will be revealed soon!

If we started earlier and finished by half 9 then I'm up for a short race with the above combination? Straight into qualifying at 8:30pm BST with a race at about 8:50pm for half an hour?

I thought there will be a proper pre-season race tomorrow with GT2 cars?

Also can I suggest the point system bellow that worked really well for us in another series.

Points%2BSystem%2BS7.PNG

There were plans for a fun race between seasons. I've got limited time tomorrow night and I'm then busy the 2 weeks after that, hence the start date of September 18th.

I'll be looking to get the Series 2 proposal out this week.

There were plans for a fun race between seasons. I've got limited time tomorrow night and I'm then busy the 2 weeks after that, hence the start date of September 18th.

I'll be looking to get the Series 2 proposal out this week.

Will there be a new thread, or continuation of this one with revised title?

Cheers

I won't be hosting any racing tonight. Season start is September 18th. Details will be posted on a new thread this week.

If someone else wants to host an informal lobby then I have no problems with that. I'm busy partway through the usual lobby opening times so will be unable to host a race simulation.

I won't be hosting any racing tonight. Season start is September 18th. Details will be posted on a new thread this week.

If someone else wants to host an informal lobby then I have no problems with that. I'm busy partway through the usual lobby opening times so will be unable to host a race simulation.
OK m8 catch you on the 18th

Back