First car

• Thread starter hsrdragger
  • 363 comments
Let's see if anyone remembers the first car they bought....
Do you still have it

-I bought the RX7 Infini III '90
still have it and use it occasionally to WIN, yes i said WIN, races

has a sweet race mod. paint job
-red and green splattered paint on a white background with a spoiler :cool:

A 1976 Toyotal Corolla sedan.

Sounds bad, except we put a warm 1300 in it with a nice head on it, and a 5 speed, along with decent shocks and tyres.

Bit of a surprise packet at the lights - provided there was only me on board!

Motor used to pull to 7500 rpm - unburstable little thing.

Sadly the car's long gone - I do miss it, that little car loved going sideways, especially on gravel....

What a coincidence. My first car was the RX7 infini III, and I keep using it and winning too. It is a very good car, with nice handling and nice colours.

Silvia S13 Q's :D Stuck a stage 3 muffler on it, went like the clappers. Second car '92 Prelude Si, stuck a stage 1 turbo on it, not as fast as the S13, but still won races.

Mine was a supra twin turbo dark metallic green and a spoiler. Cost me 8,997 cr and had 276 hp until i suped it up and now it has 493hp :D

Originally posted by Viper2
Mine was a supra twin turbo dark metallic green and a spoiler. Cost me 8,997 cr and had 276 hp until i suped it up and now it has 493hp :D
I think that is the exact same car I got to start, just I don't think it was that color...........:confused: Anyway, great car IMO

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

IMO= In my opinion.

My first car for GT2 was the 1990 Supra, it costs around 5 grand so there was 5 grand for upgrades.
Haha, mine was the same but cost bout 3 grand, so 7 grand for upgrades.

Originally posted by Jazza

Haha, mine was the same but cost bout 3 grand, so 7 grand for upgrades.

I bought the white supra, it was around 4,460cr I need to start playing gt2 again,.

the fto has a decent p/w and is not too expensive from what i remember. handles better than the prelude.

Originally posted by hsrdragger
Let's see if anyone remembers the first car they bought....
Do you still have it

-I bought the RX7 Infini III '90
still have it and use it occasionally to WIN, yes i said WIN, races

has a sweet race mod. paint job
-red and green splattered paint on a white background with a spoiler :cool:

i bought the exact same car (mine was black) it took me a few races to kit it up properly but HOLY **** IT HAMMERS!!!! only 394 hp but it blows everything else away in 591hp races. i didnt buy the racing mod because i think it looks better without it. very reliable car that corners, accellerates and brakes well. i still have mine

what's the first car u use when the first time u play GT2 ?...with 10,000 Cr. My first car is Supra (Turbo) second hand...well, i bought a car first before making any license... :) not so cool huh ?...well, newbie always like that...but, newbie is gawd !!...

so which one do u think is good for newbie, awd or fr/ff/mr ... i think awd is more stabile and easy handling...fr and ff not so good in handling...much more like rally or something like that..hehe :)

My first car was a 94' Prelude. I thought it was cool but it disappointed me. Any car would do as a first car as long as you are skilled and can win races. Get your money and buy a new car.

I read a guide in IGN that you should get your license first. If you have B gold license than you will get a Spoon S2000. That car should win any races if you're a skilled driver. The guide also said that EVO VI RS comes best as a second car.

I use my EVO as my main car. I like 4WD/AWD cars. They handles better and you can set the brake to emulate your car as FF/FR.

That's all for now.

Pojam.

I don't exactly what it was. All I know is that it was a used Skyline, dark blue and cost around 6,000 or 7,000. Something like that. It wasn't the greatest. It one the Sunday Cup races by about .200 seconds faster than the others. I add a few mods when I got some money. A Racing Muffler and a Stage 1 Turbo.

I've used:

'75 Fiat 500R for the first game.
'91 Nissan Pulsar for the second.
'93 Miata for the third.

If you are really looking for a challenge beyond all others, start out with the 500R. See you in a week.

Back