First drift vids

• Thread starter niallz06
  • 72 comments
Alright!

I don't get the one minute of nothing at the end of the vid.

But you're getting the idea down. I would say that control is what's holding you back. 95% of the time you had the throttle floored, it's hard to make minor adjustments when you're flooring it all the time.

But keep it up and try some finese with the inputs. :)

Swift

heres my new vid hope you like it and leave constructive critisism dnt jus generally slag it off

also sorry about diabolical quality

Pretty good start. You did alright with the 400R, but you should work on staying on the track, like you did with the Beat. The STI segment was pretty good though, I enjoyed it :).

My opinion agrees with N35QU1K's opinion..i want to tell you that YOU HAVE to stay on the track.good with 400R and impreza(when you didnt crush into a wall or traveling in the grass) but...i saw that you used aids with the beat:ouch: ..am i wright?So..put of all the aids first,its not good for your learning progress to use aids..YOU must control your car not the aids...but i did like your video..:)
yes its good for a starter,i think you have cought the meaning...👍

dorykiiing
My opinion agrees with N35QU1K's opinion..i want to tell you that YOU HAVE to stay on the track.good with 400R and impreza(when you didnt crush into a wall or traveling in the grass) but...i saw that you used aids with the beat:ouch: ..am i wright?So..put of all the aids first,its not good for your learning progress to use aids..YOU must control your car not the aids...but i did like your video..:)
yes its good for a starter,i think you have cought the meaning...👍

as for the aids nope no aids used i believ in driving the car for myself if u want i can p.m you the settings :) :crazy:

Damn! you need to control your car dude.... you keep on flooring the throttle. Use the E-brake if your car understeer prior the corner it will automtically set your car to drifting mode. but not bad for a begginer, keep up the good work (To Niallz) :D

extreme car
Damn! you need to control your car dude.... you keep on flooring the throttle. Use the E-brake if your car understeer prior the corner it will automtically set your car to drifting mode. but not bad for a begginer, keep up the good work

sorry but are you talking to me or bandit?

*edit* Not bad bandit not bad at all keep it up :embarrassed:) any tips for me anyone? im drifting ds2 so keep the whole "throtlle controll" thing to a minimum im tryin get a wheel but im also experimenting with throttle controll now :) just let me know which cars you guys want to see ok?

extreme car
Damn! you need to control your car dude.... you keep on flooring the throttle. Use the E-brake if your car understeer prior the corner it will automtically set your car to drifting mode. but not bad for a begginer, keep up the good work (To Niallz) :D

thanks dude! just one more comment from me throttle controll is a pain in the *RS* with ds2 but im doing my best :sly:

keep the comments coming guys :)

new vid coming right up

and not bad for a 2nd vid well done dude! big thumbs up :)

*EDIT*

as for advice you are pretty much well gone!

just a few tips:

try throttle balancing when using kansai pendulum or clutch kick or you will get massive shock or bounceback

niallz06
and not bad for a 2nd vid well done dude! big thumbs up :)

*EDIT*

as for advice you are pretty much well gone!

just a few tips:

try throttle balancing when using kansai pendulum or clutch kick or you will get massive shock or bounceback

Are you talking about the feint technique? If so that's how I start all RWD and MR drifts. As for as a clutch kick the feint is more of my style with occasional e-brake for the AWD cars only for entry, the rest is throttle and slow steering

LifePlaza
Are you talking about the feint technique? If so that's how I start all RWD and MR drifts. As for as a clutch kick the feint is more of my style with occasional e-brake for the AWD cars only for entry, the rest is throttle and slow steering

no occasionally you used a kansai pendulum entry (slight hitch in the grass then lift of 1-2, 1-2 motion left and light with the rear end):sly:
and yes i did notice that.👍

however i personally think that you should stick to FR drifting i think it suits your style better but thats probably just me! (the schoolchild hermit :dopey: )

And one last thing:

i look forward to seeing your posts soon :)

tadaa 300MPH in a 3kGT xD wow

Attachments

• s40205395az.jpg
    s40205395az.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 26
Back