First ever chop

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 84 comments
Just wondering if anyone has any of their first ever chops left around... just for ****s and giggles ya know.
Don't bother posting the original pic, just the chopped pic.

And in case anyone complains that this ain't a comp, in a few months once there's quite a collection i might think about putting a poll up. But that doesn't mean that you guys can post a newer pic in the hope of winning, oh no, this all about the first ever cohp.

My first ever was a toyota MR2, geez just look at it.....

MR2_Chop.jpg

Oh hell, if you wanna see the original:
Original

first ever-
26736026.jpg

I did this at the same time i did the toyota Vitz for weekly comp 22 but i started this one maybe a day earlier.

The road looks kinda stripy for some reason, all most makes it look like the car is sliding towards the camera drifto stylee. Spin those wheels and add a driver, tad of motion blur, and you've got a wicked pic... gives me an idea. You got the link for the original? :D

My first chop. The worst, I tell you. But my skills have progressed tons since the day I first started work on Photoshopping. :D

Behold the ugliest Lotus you'll ever see. :scared:

Attachments

• choplotus1.jpg
    choplotus1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 185
hah thats not that bad you should have seen the results when i tried to make a Le Mans sunset 350Z yellow using the standard lasso tool(i hadnt found the polygonal lasso yet:lol: )

Originally posted by donbenni
Just wondering if anyone has any of their first ever chops left around... just for ****s and giggles ya know.
Don't bother posting the original pic, just the chopped pic.

And in case anyone complains that this ain't a comp, in a few months once there's quite a collection i might think about putting a poll up. But that doesn't mean that you guys can post a newer pic in the hope of winning, oh no, this all about the first ever cohp.

My first ever was a toyota MR2, geez just look at it.....

MR2_Chop.jpg

Oh hell, if you wanna see the original:
Original
Sorry, but I just had to post the following:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry 'bout that.

Originally posted by lsk8er
not bad for the first one, is that an aerio front bumper???

Yeh, the reason it's not colored is that I was afraid of messing with the color without screwing up the pic...

Back