• 3 comments

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
I've only really just tried drifting in GT4 using the R1 S2000 having practiced a little bit with a Silvia ages ago. I'm still getting the hang of it and i know where i'm making mistakes, so bare with me when watching the video! Also, they may not even be classified as drifts, just bloody big powerslides but I have fun messing about with the car anyway.

Anyway, here it is (Sorry it's been filmed off the TV, I have no other way of getting it recorded :( )

Any comments on the drifting and the editing are appreciated, but please keep in mind that i know where i'm going wrong with the drifts!

The drifts aren't bad, but the video quality is less than impressive (although that's understandable, seeing you have no other way of getting the video on).

Suzuki
what tires are you using?

I actually can't remember, i'll have to get back to you on that one!

Mouser1286
The drifts aren't bad, but the video quality is less than impressive (although that's understandable, seeing you have no other way of getting the video on).

How are other people getting the videos at such high quality? I'm guessing using something plugged into their computer recording the TV directly? Thing is i might have trouble doing that because i'm on a Mac.

I'm going to try and make a better video than that one. The quality was a bit dodgy because of the filesize issues i had along with the recording from TV. The next one will be much better!

Back