Horror Games Discussion

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 192 comments
Oh it released early huh, I wonder how many "5,10,15,20" things with blah blah blah videos gonna come out this time around.

Last edited:
A little bump here, looks like Scott's not done with FNAF after all:
project.JPG

Oh boy, I can see it now. More theories including another timeline video from fricken Matpat along with gameplay videos from youtube users such as Markiplier. Then, easter eggs everywhere!

Okay, Scott Cawthon; please complete the story with this game!

That's what he's probably going to do. If I recall, in FNAF3 the Phone Guy says something about an accident at a sister location. This might be it...

EDIT: It was night 4.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the day when FNAF comes to Dave and Busters! It would be an awesome arcade game there :)

Still waiting for the day when FNAF comes to Dave and Busters! It would be an awesome arcade game there :)
Hmm, I don't think that would work. There would be way too much surrounding noise and you need complete silence when you play a FNAF game...

unless it offered complementary, high quality headphones in which case, yeah.

I'm noticing a bunch of features from the past games all combined into this one. I love games that make you listen closely for audio clues, especially when the audio is sooooooo good.

After watching Mark's gameplay, Sister Location seems to be faster to complete than the other FNAFs, except for that part where you have to keep winding up the spring locks.

I've only seen part 1 and 2 so far and the gameplay of FNAF SL feels different from the other FNAF games in terms of its gameplay. Well, I guess Scott couldn't have players looking at cameras for killer animatronics forever. Not that I'm complaining though, just an observation.

Last edited:
I've only seen part 1 and 2 so far and the gameplay of FNAF SL feels different from the other FNAF games in terms of its gameplay. Well, I guess Scott couldn't have players looking at cameras for killer animatronics forever. Not that I'm complaining though, just an observation.
... yeah, about that...

My perfect scary FNAF game would be set in the mid-2000s. The animatronics would all be the Funtime variants (incl. Chica) but retextured to their original colors. There would also be Forsaken Variants of these ‘tronics (think Withered from FNAF2) that are all smashed up and real creepy. There would be two doors, the monitor (except this time it’s a bank of computer monitors that you individually zoom in and out at) and the oxygen vent, when if not refreshed, causes absolutely terrifying hallucinations, causes you to black out, and introduces subtle but creepy technical glitches (such as animatronics reverting from Forsaken to Modern in camera views, the inability of a door light to work, etc.) Bluebab (a creepy dark blue version of Bidybab with flashing eyes like Electrobab) can AND WILL occasionally appear as two white eyes in the oxygen vent, his eyes will slowly turn orange. Once his eyes turn orange, he will stretch out of the vent and jumpscare you, resulting in a Game Over. The only way to get rid of Bluebab is to refresh the vent within 2 seconds of a small green light blinking. The eyes will turn white, blink twice, then turn purple for a fraction of a second (to start the rumour mill when someone finds it)

Anyone played or watched the fan made FNAF's? Five Nights at Candy's is very well put together. And there's Bendy and the Ink Machine (not very FNAF related, but I love the style).

Back