• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 192 comments

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
One of the creepiest and best games made by a single man, FNAF revolves around a family-friendly pizzeria where you have to take the night shift for five days. There were many rumors about the place but the staff denies all of them. Will you survive through Night 5? Will you unlock more clues about the strange disappearances of children? Find out in this game!

Now that's an intro :)

project.JPG

Feel free to discuss about the franchise.

Last edited:
Just a tad bit overrated but it's a great little horror game.

Its backstory is too interesting to stop short so I'm glad FNAF 3 is in the make. I just hope that it will have more to it than the first 2, like something completely new every night and something to give it replayability. And I'm sure Scott has made enough money from the first 2 to make that happen.

Here's a new Teaser Image Scott posted:
whatcanweuse.jpg

And if you brighten up the image a bit, you might see something ;)

Felt this was one of the weakest horror games. Shouldn't rely solely on jump scares and rather poorly made tension.

Now I'm not necessarily posting hate in here because hate, but I'm pointing out what I found and want to know if there's anything I'm missing. I just don't get it.

Felt this was one of the weakest horror games. Shouldn't rely solely on jump scares and rather poorly made tension.

Now I'm not necessarily posting hate in here because hate, but I'm pointing out what I found and want to know if there's anything I'm missing. I just don't get it.
You're missing the story behind it all. It's more about that than the actual game now.

Actually, It's (for me) one of the most mysterious games so far. Also, a lot of details were put in the game itself. It may be a tad too overrated, but the game itself is well-made.

In fact, it's the most detailed and best game ever made by a single person. The backstory is also really interesting.

Last edited:
Ah, that game. Yeah, how can I forget the animatronics that scream so loud that they hurt my ears?!
Well, I honestly think it's not that scary of a horror game. The fear to me seems to be focused on the tension of knowing that one of those animatronics can jumpscare you at any moment rather than when it happens.

Though, I will say it has quite an interesting backstory and I like how it's told through what players find in the backgrounds of the game cameras with the phone guy giving a bit of info along the way. I also do have to say how well done it is for a game that's basically made by one person.

So that's the last animatronic at Freddy's little pizza place. I'm not surprised it's another bunny as Bonnie the Bunny, I've heard, is the animatronic that gave Scott nightmares.

If you look at the description in the Steam Greenlight page for FNAF3, it says that the old pizzeria is converted into a horror attraction with only one animatronic which is the one in the teaser. I think it's a hybrid of the older animatronics from the last 2 games because you still see the box with the Toy characters in the office.

If you look at the description in the Steam Greenlight page for FNAF3, it says that the old pizzeria is converted into a horror attraction with only one animatronic which is the one in the teaser. I think it's a hybrid of the older animatronics from the last 2 games because you still see the box with the Toy characters in the office.
Uh huh, yeah; that's old news GTvsForza. I read the description right after I saw the trailer on the steam page. :P

Well you said that the new animatronic was a different version of Bonnie, I thought you didn't read the description.

Well you said that the new animatronic was a different version of Bonnie, I thought you didn't read the description.
No, I did not. I said "another bunny". Yes, I mentioned Bonnie, but didn't say he was the new animatronic. I said he was an animatronic that gave Scott Cawthon nightmares.

I cant wait for the Five Night's Of Freddy 3 to see who is actually is that Golden Bonnie Looking, and to hear the true back story of this prequel.

I was drawn off by the idea that you can't shut the door forever because it apparently requires power to keep the door closed.

Quote from Scott Cawthon's Steam page talking about FNAF 3's progress:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 had it's first round of beta-testing the other night. I have two faithful beta-testers who always help me out (mmost of yyou probably know who they are). The game still nneeds aa lot of work of course; it's still very bare bones at the mmomeent, but the game succeeded iin making my testerss jump out of their sseats. One of the features I didn't warn them about were the **************, which they found very effective. ;) PPlus "he" was much more aggrressiive than I'd annticipated and prevented my testers from ggetting past nightt 2. All in all, however, everrything went very well aand I'm on track to release the game as pplanned. :)
I did the bolding.

Oh yeah, I read that a while back.
Hmmm, "My name is Springtrap". That is one of the most ridiculous names given to a character or thing that I've heard of.

I absolutely can't play this or even watch this game, I'm easily scared by jump scares. Though reading about is always interesting and can't wait to hear about FNAF3

Really? Darn, that's a shame, because it's quite entertaining to watch people such as Markiplier on youtube play these games.

Anyway, I'm glad that Scott has the game taking place in the future rather than the past. Yeah, I kinda didn't like FNAF2 being a prequel.

Markiplier is a legend!

Also, from the latest teaser, it looks like BB is making a return. Awesome...

And if you brighten the image up, you'll see a "10" on the bottom left. It could mean "10 animatronics" or an unconfirmed release date "March 10", who knows?

I heared from some people that seen the trailer that it'll only be 4 with Foxy and FnaF 2 animatronics being scrapped.

Latest Posts

Back