Horror Games Discussion

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 192 comments
Too nervous to click the video, the commentators just add to the scares for me :scared:.

I'll wait till gameplay detail is up on the wiki and IF Game Theory does another FNaF Theory like he did with the other 2 games but that won't come until months after the game is fully released :lol:.

and I can't believe it, Balloon Boy is indeed back and has a jumpscare. Though, I still don't get how you fend off the animatronics. The first 2 games gave you some form of defense such as doors you can close or a mask to hide behind. This game though, I don't see any form of defense.

EDIT: I think I'm understanding what the defenses are.

Last edited:
I don't know if I want to get FNAF3 because the jumpscares are more intense than the ones from the old games. Don't know if I can handle it.

In my opinion and many others, FNAF3 isn't as scary as the first two. The jumpscares quickly become predictable and the overall atmosphere just isn't as tense. The concept is very cool though and a lot of interesting stuff about the story is revealed through the minigames so I'll give it that.

Found Mangle:
29C30340368D6310F5B4EB03CC0B28DA2EEB834A

Looking at all the mini games. It makes the story of FnaF very clear (won't spoil it). Though it is one of the most beautiful stories in a game. :). Sadly I'm too chicken to play :lol:.

A new update to the game:

There is now a 4th star to get after completing Aggressive Nightmare mode

oh my god, there's going to be a fourth game. Though, it is the final chapter. Which is fine by me as I thought FNAF3 cleared up the story very well. I also heard that this game will feature Fredbear.
1227779366228919722.jpg

To be honest, I thought 3 was enough but I'm glad that this will be the end. Not in a bad way but in the way that the story could make sense.

Have you guys heard that because of those random numbers on Scott's website people were calling the pizzeria that showed up when searching for the numbers?

Am I the only one that thinks this game gets far FAR too much attention than it deserves? It truly is a cash cow

I personally reckon this what Scotts plan from the beginning and only separated he games for more funds. If this series was truly a cash cow, it wouldn't stop at 4 (unlike some OTHER franchises).
Am I the only one that thinks this game gets far FAR too much attention than it deserves? It truly is a cash cow

No, I think it's overrated aswell. There's crazed fans of this game everywhere.

Though, I still find it to be a good game for what it is and I like the backstory told throughout the series.

I have to agree too, it is a bit over rated. But to create a game mechanic out of mostly observing cameras is really different and interesting and I cant think of any other game like it. I think its gotten lots of attention because its such a different type of game.

I personally reckon this what Scotts plan from the beginning and only separated he games for more funds. If this series was truly a cash cow, it wouldn't stop at 4 (unlike some OTHER franchises).
Pause thought on that until we see the announcement of Five Nights at Freddy's - the Prologue

I'll admit Game Theory got trolled so hard. They separated their FnaF 3 theory into parts and before Part 2 was out, FnaF: The Final Chapter was announced :lol:.

but, I actually might think this will be a Prequel taking place before FnaF 2, Probably taking place in the location before FnaF 2 or even back to the beginning at Fredbear Diner....

That's what I'm thinking too. Everyone's saying "What happened in the original restaurant?" WE NEED TO KNOW!!!

Got the first game earlier today and only played the first night, definitely more interesting than just watching videos of other people playing it.

And there are sounds you just can't hear in the youtube videos that are evident while playing the game, like footsteps and various sound effects that are hard to describe.

Back