Horror Games Discussion

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 192 comments
I personally believe the game took place in 1983 where the first location is, Fredbears Diner.

That is why a Golden like Freddy is called Nightmare Fredbear and why Springtrap appears.

This is my story.

I think after that incident with the kid, the place shut down and was brought buy a new company which made Freddy Fazbear Pizza. However the Kid being traumatize by the events of Fazbear Diner wanted to get rid with the whole business. So he went on to kill 6 Children in an attempt to close it down. 1 of those Children became the Puppet while the other 5 now Possess the 5 main animatronic suits. The store reopens (now at FNaF 2) and the Kid is back again, getting it shut down by luring children in the back with a Yellow Suit and killing them. Place shuts down again but the Kid notices the animatronics being possessed and decides to end it all. When it opened again (now at FNaF 1) he becomes a night guard and plans for his attack on the animatronics while surviving them for 7 Nights, after the 7th Night he goes in the Safe Room and lures the Animatronics to the room to dismantle them, but this released the spirit if the children and they cornered him. This led to the Killer to enter the Springtrap Suit which locked up and killed him.

Yes, I believe The Kid = Purple Guy = Mike Schmidt. This story is about Mike Schmidt on his road downhill which leads to his death. Also, the only games without Purple Guy are FNaF 1 and 4, which both the Kid and Mike Schmidt appear.

I personally believe the game took place in 1983 where the first location is, Fredbears Diner.

If you're talking about FNaF 4, it takes place in 1987.

At the end of Night 5, The Bite Of '87 happens.

thankyou.jpg

If you're talking about FNaF 4, it takes place in 1987.

At the end of Night 5, The Bite Of '87 happens.
How do we know it's 1987, I believe it is in 1983. Especially with the name "Nightmare Fredbear" for the Golden Freddy which another Fredbear name (Fredbear Diner) exists long before FNaF 2 which took place in 1987. Also, their is a hidden advertisement of the TV which has a "'83" on it.

I believe it was a different bite in which got the Fredbear Diner to shut down, it was brought by Fazbear Entertainment which created Freddy Fazbear Pizza (which then goes on with my story).

How do we know it's 1987, I believe it is in 1983. Especially with the name "Nightmare Fredbear" for the Golden Freddy which another Fredbear name (Fredbear Diner) exists long before FNaF 2 which took place in 1987. Also, their is a hidden advertisement of the TV which has a "'83" on it.

I believe it was a different bite in which got the Fredbear Diner to shut down, it was brought by Fazbear Entertainment which created Freddy Fazbear Pizza (which then goes on with my story).
Nevermind, my theory is busted as Purple Guy appears in FNaF 4 putting on the Golden Bonnie suit.

But keep in mind that they show reruns of old shows. So it could still be 1987 but they're showing a rerun of the 1983 show.

But keep in mind that they show reruns of old shows. So it could still be 1987 but they're showing a rerun of the 1983 show.
Still, the actual appearance of the resturant and the name Fredbear for Golden Freddy really clicks on.

The only other time we heard of Fredbear was the first ever resturant, Fredbears Diner which existed way before 1987. The appeance of the resturant only had Fredbear and a Golden Bonnie on stage and the Golden Bonnie was locked away (only to be picked up by Purple Guy far later.) as we hear FNaF 3. Unlike if the resturant would take place in 1987 where the main animatronics would have been Freddy and tbe 3 others.

This theory interested me.

I actually agree on the fact that Purple Guy could be the kids father since the time we see Purple Guy here, he was mainly workin and not doing anything malicious. Though I don't think Purple Guy is Scott Cawthon but rather like I said before Mike Schmidt from FNaF 1.

One big clue is that Mike Schmidt is the only character to appear in a FNaF game without Purple Guy and vice versa.

Scott updated his site again! He added a new Endoskeleton:
thankyou.jpg

Possible clue to the DLC?

Also, it's creepy how FNAF1 Golden Freddy has red eyes when in the game he doesn't have any eyes...

Actually, FNAF1 Golden Freddy does have glowing eyes in-game; you just need to take a real close look around the eyes to see them.

Hey, where is that little Golden Freddy from? The one between Toy Bonnie and the FNAF1 Golden Freddy. I don't recall seeing him in any of the games.

Scott updated the page again. This time he changed Withered Chica and added Balloon Girl (JJ):
thankyou (1).jpg

Scott has confirmed that the next game will be called FNAF World and will be an RPG game.

Five Nights at F:censored:boy's with less profanity? Sign me up! (It will be a little weird to play a FNAF RPG without B.B. being Enragement Child and all that includes, though. Wonder if the animatronics will have voices, and if so, which?)

The very latest teaser, including "adventure" versions of Mangle, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Phantom Foxy (added, not replacing anyone), with the positions of Adventure Fredbear and JJ changed:

fnafworld.jpg

Last edited:
True, but that wasn't part of the most recent update, hence why I didn't mention that :P

Here's the previous one (aka the one that came in-between the one above and the one I posted), for reference:

thankyou8.jpg

Scott has confirmed that the next game will be called FNAF World and will be an RPG game.

Five Nights at F:censored:boy's with less profanity? Sign me up! (It will be a little weird to play a FNAF RPG without B.B. being Enragement Child and all that includes, though. Wonder if the animatronics will have voices, and if so, which?)

The very latest teaser, including "adventure" versions of Mangle, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Phantom Foxy, with the positions of Adventure Fredbear and JJ changed:

fnafworld.jpg
Phantom Foxy wasn't changed, it was FNAF1 Foxy.

Also, I'm quite interested in what this new RPG will be like.

News just in:

thankyou10.jpg

Unbroken Mangle (lower right), Withered Bonnie (in his usual location) and small endoskeleton (lower left)

Phantom Foxy is also changed. Look between FNAF1 Chica and Toy Freddy. Also, has anyone noticed the bouncy ball behind Plush Toy Bonnie?

Latest Posts

Back