Fix these bugs PD.....

• Thread starter Sparkz_360
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
London
Sparks_360
Since 1.12 this game just annoys me now... And I'm sure everyone feels the same especially online.

Every time I want to restart a race, TT etc, the game will tend to freeze sometimes it happened to me 4 times today, and on some occasions the game takes longer to load.... Like wtf?

Now the online bug which I'm sure everyone is aware of, every time you go into a lobby their is no tire or engine sound, now that is annoying, come on PD your better then this, fix these bugs ASAP or no one will play this game anymore.

Thoughts?

The sound problems are ridiculous, before every race in a usual lobby that i have with friend it's like ''everyone got sound?'' ''No sound here :/'' Multiple room resets, rejoin, then if you're lucky it works BUT the sound is gone for someone else, repeat again...
And talking about freezing, a german friend of mine tried to host an f3 room today, a lot of freezing issues, ''...let's try another time i have to go'' because we were just wasting our time.

We seriously need a patch ASAP.

The sounds are annoying, but I am more concerned with it not letting me go past the rolling start speed when in an online race at Motegi. Also, sometimes it will auto drive that speed into the pits and you are stuck. One more is when I pit in an online race and your crew stays on the wall and you are stuck.

There is no way of my knowledge to correct these when it happens, yiu have to leave the race :( There goes some league points!

The sounds are annoying, but I am more concerned with it not letting me go past the rolling start speed when in an online race at Motegi. Also, sometimes it will auto drive that speed into the pits and you are stuck. One more is when I pit in an online race and your crew stays on the wall and you are stuck.

There is no way of my knowledge to correct these when it happens, yiu have to leave the race :( There goes some league points!

The pit bug is another one I have not witnessed this yet but it seems to be a problem for everyone.

It seems you're on a roll Sparkz, 2 threads created, both equally pointless in their own respects

I don't usually post moaning threads but this 1.12 debacle is ridiculous. We have three major bugs; sound, replays and gauges. The sound bug is a complete game ruiner, series have been struggling enough as it is and now it's impossible to run them :irked:

Well, IMHO, this is a show stopper bug. People are leaving the game because of it, so until it is properly fixed there needs to be as many threads about it as possible.

While they are at it, there should be more attention given to the notification section. I never know when it's updated, but on Sept 25th they mentioned that the new guages will crash online if two players enter.

This sound bug needs to be addressed ASAP. The fix shouldn't be held back to conform to some release schedule.

I had the "pit crew ignore you" bug several times last weekend. They just stand against the wall as if you're not even there and you are done for the race. This bug killed a perfectly good room that was set to require a pit stop - everyone got fed up and quit.

Pff, game freezes and online bugs, I wish I had your bugs, I'm one of the guys who got their GT competently broken from the update, I can't even start GT6 and I cannot do anything about it.

You can't view replays from the leaderboards now. In fact, leaderboards lag the game severally.
Not only that, but in NA, the game still shows car measurements in inches. When it's in fact MM's. My car's ride height isn't freaking 60 inches. That's ridiculous.

freezing bug was happening to me prior I replace my HDD to a 250 GB. now I have to deal with reinstalling updates.

I was on 1.11 and it happened to the rainmansters series. I would get stuck at the screen that shows the grid and the track layout,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back