Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO, it would be strange for a one make series to run anything else than the said one make. People should really get with the program, to me it would saturate the series to much and it wouldn’t resolve the issues

Like you said Turbo, the close racing speaks for itself in term of excitement.

Alright then, same format, different specs. Will post the new thread this weekend.
Change something anyway. Like the liveries, Race format and something else, or the next season will have too much repetitivness.
Wait, is the next one Season 8 of FMSC?

Change something anyway. Like the liveries, Race format and something else, or the next season will have too much repetitivness.
Wait, is the next one Season 8 of FMSC?
Pretty sure season 8. Livery will stay except we'll swap Toyo for Michelin to go with the whole partnership deal.

No offense Rappy, but it's his series. He never actually said he was open to suggestions so there's that. Don't take it personally.

No offense Rappy, but it's his series. He never actually said he was open to suggestions so there's that. Don't take it personally.
Just watch a page ago and you will see this phrase. Please next time read twice before writing or just shut up. Nothing personal.
"With that, I do welcome suggestions for another season for those that are interested."

Oh no, I missed something. Feel free to crucify me... :rolleyes:
No, I won't crucify you. Just think twice before doing ANYTHING. Not just on the Forums, also life in general. In Italian we call people that don't do that and insult people (not your case this last thing) "Keyboard Lions". You always have to think twice. Always. And I'm feeling embarassed of saying these things not just in another language but also because I'm just 13 and you're already an adult.
Edit: I know you didn't see Turbo's reply, I'm talking aboutthe way you answered me.

Last edited:
Probably won’t be interested in another series with the Miata, didn’t suit my driving style at all and I wasn’t competitive. Not a fan of anything with low torque you have to rev to the max to anywhere, I prefer short shifting and staying in higher gears. I’ll be back in if you switch to another car, though, or if we raced the normal street car Miata.

Probably won’t be interested in another series with the Miata, didn’t suit my driving style at all and I wasn’t competitive. Not a fan of anything with low torque you have to rev to the max to anywhere, I prefer short shifting and staying in higher gears. I’ll be back in if you switch to another car, though, or if we raced the normal street car Miata.
Street car wouldn't be much different. Did you try the new specs?

Here's a quick pic of the final round in Catalunya, enjoy folks!

Attachments

• 20191107151350.jpg
    20191107151350.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 15
how do you guys include full res pic to a message? I know it's a noob question, but i'm still relatively new to this forum

how do you guys include full res pic to a message? I know it's a noob question, but i'm still relatively new to this forum
When you upload the image, under the space where you can write it should be a button "Full Image" and then you post it.

Going to try and get the new thread posted tonight, but no promises. Pretty happy with how the graphics came out. Also, final specs on the car will be 220hp, 2,086lb. Livery requirements the same, just swap the Toyo decals for Michelin type 01. 👍

Back