Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you think you are finished with setting a time in the Circuit Experience time trial, let me know. Going to start putting a list together.

Also, keep in mind this is just an initial view of where to put people for the pre-season race at Interlagos. Once those races are over we can use the results to determine if people need to move from one room to the other. 👍

Lastly, I have a few people signed up with duplicate numbers:
  1. @FireEmblem10 and @GrayFox32 - both of you picked #32. (FireEmblem first)
  2. @Yeratel84 and @damonc84 - both of you picked #84. (Yeratel first)
If the 4 of you could sort that out amongst yourselves then let me know if any changes need to be made. :)

Damn you @Yeratel84 , is 23 available?

yeah, because I know Yeretal will want 84
Changed. 👍

Pretty sure I am 99.9% satisfied with this and won't change it before Interlagos. :P

4621274859494704148_0.jpg

What about the rear wing decal that clips onto the top wing? Personally that bugs me and I'd have it small enough to fit on one or the other. 👍 OCD, sorry.

Small issue: The friends rankings are capped at 20 it seems, so I am not seeing all of the times for the Circuit Experience time trial. If you are finished and want to submit your time, just take a screen shot and share it here or in a PM to me. Thanks! 👍 Edit: Or message it to me on PSN. ;)

Last edited:
It's weird because I can see 36 times in my friends ranking on my main account, in the main menu (before entering the event). Still sent your a screenshot just in case.
For some reason I can't see the time for damon. On my friends list but not showing in the rankings.

For some reason I can't see the time for damon. On my friends list but not showing in the rankings.

I think it may only show the times when people are online, and for a short period after they go offline.

Hmmm. List has gone up with added friends the last couple days but never shrank.

Cool, I’ve just noticed it in Sport Mode sometimes that people appear and disappear from the ranking list and thought it may have something to do with that. Just a guess though. :)

Back